Search results

1. Paul Voelker

NFR Help me kill my lawn

Sod cutter, roll it up and dispose of it or do it by hand like this guy:
  2. Paul Voelker

NFR Classic Car Season

In Yakima we're getting into convertible weather finally, got to get it out soon:
  3. E30 Vert.jpg

E30 Vert.jpg

4. Paul Voelker

Hiking in?

Probably not exactly what you're looking for but I've got one of these: https://www.alpackaraft.com/products/mule It packs up to about the size of a roll of paper towels and fits in a backpack just fine. It's not the easiest to fish from but I've done it on multiple occasions with success.
  5. Paul Voelker

NFR Official Summer Concerts thread!

My wife and I got to see the Lumineers at The Gorge this July, such a great experience! Plus Gregory Alan Isakov and Daniel Rodriguez were there.
  6. Lumineers.jpg

Lumineers.jpg

7. Paul Voelker

Wanted 4 or 5wt rod.

Hey Bob - I've got a Sage GFL 690 collecting dust. I know it's a 6 wt but if you're interested then its yours, just come pick it up. I'm in Yakima.
  8. Paul Voelker

A 15 year old and her First Steelheads...and on Dry Flies : A Remarkable Reminiscence

This is great! As a dad of a couple girls I can only hope that they want to still come fishing with their dad when they are that age.
  9. Paul Voelker

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

Did a little mushrooming...
  10. Paul Voelker

I’m sorry but can anyone tell me what these are

I'm kind of a rock hound myself and I've got lots of petrified wood, agates and others that I've collected and spread around my home. Just trying to confuse future archeologists when they dig up my place. There's a guy named Nick Zentner (Nick on the Rocks youtube) that is a geologist from CWU...
  11. Paul Voelker

SOLD Sage MOD 390-4 Fly Rod

Great trout rod. This is one of those that not only casts well but fishes incredibly well too.
  12. Paul Voelker

I'll Start - Why I Love Small Streams

I have to chime in on this one, I love small streams! Luckily I've go one near-ish that I spend quite a bit of time on. It's a mission to explore further each year than I've ever been and I'm really starting to get myself out into some wilderness now. This is now being accomplished with the...
  13. Paul Voelker

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

For free, I have 2 Pineneedle travel rod cases (pvc with fabric outer). They are 54" and are meant for 2 piece rods. I live in Yakima and you'll have to pick these up. Let me know who wants them!