Search results

1. Piscihound

Intermediate Line Technique

I have one. I think it is probably the worst line I have ever bought. Tangle’s terribly. If you want to be as frustrated by a fly line as possible, send me your address and it’s yours!
  2. Piscihound

Go to lake fly?

Have you posted this recipe?
  3. Piscihound

Big lake in Eastern Idaho

Glad to hear you were successful! Heading there in a couple more weeks myself.
  4. Piscihound

NFR Humor

I created something similar for an assh*le neighbor.
  5. IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3416.jpeg

6. Piscihound

Got any bird pics?

Golf course predator.
  7. IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

8. IMG_3349.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

9. Piscihound

SOLD Force Fins Dive Fins, Size XXL

Force Fin made some that float at one time. My friend and fishing buddy has a pair. They work just as well as my non floating pair. I’m tired of the leashes on mine but since my pair doesn’t float they are necessary n
  10. Piscihound

SOLD Force Fins Dive Fins, Size XXL

Do these float?
  11. Piscihound

Affordable Cork Drag/ Draw Bar Reel

I’m interested in what you might have Florida Man.
  12. Piscihound

Giveaway time (Seahawk contest)!

Wilson 222 Geno 123
  13. Piscihound

Bend area suggestions?

Yes Canuck you have my dates correct. If you don’t happen to be on your trek and could get out, that would be great. If not, safe travels and thanks for the thoughts.
  14. Piscihound

Bend area suggestions?

Thank you all. Great to have so many options. I appreciate the help. Rich
  15. Piscihound

Bend area suggestions?

Heading to Bend next weekend. I’ve never fished there. Two day golf tournament Tuesday and Wednesday but Monday and Thursday, as well as golf day afternoon’s are open. Anybody have walk and wade suggestions? Could bring a float tube and fins if that would help. I will enquire at local shop but...
  16. Piscihound

A well-known lake in Central Oregon, it's been over 20 years since i last fished it.

Ahh. I was off by ways. Thank you for the info all.
  17. Piscihound

A well-known lake in Central Oregon, it's been over 20 years since i last fished it.

Hard to tell from your photos but how is the water level? I know last year it wasn’t hardly a lake anymore. Rich
  18. Piscihound

One of those days

Hard not to notice I’m not far behind “that guy” in age. Hope I’m still enjoying myself as much as he does. Thank you for sharing.