Search results

1. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Spey Tips that Actually Helped

Golf swings also.
  2. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Heat Shrink Tubing Question

Does it have an adhesive like some of the electrical wiring shrink tube does?
  3. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Just finished a net for donation to the PTMSC auction in Port Townsend

Beautiful work! I made a few nets, I told myself I was going for function not looks, and man was I right. I’d like to make a few for fun. Can I PM you with some questions?
  4. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

SFR Chasing down trailer light problems (on the tow vehicle side)

Whatever it is, it will be the last thing you check.
  5. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

John Day

I have only seen the North Fork in the Wallowa national forest, beautiful. Where were you at? I’d love to learn the river.
  6. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Loon Lochsa floatant

Interesting concern. I was considering using it on dry flies as I completed them. I assume everything would flash off long before it saw water.
  7. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Got it. Then it’s the truck side plug or the wiring from the truck wiring to the wire harness. Most likely right at the connection of wire harness to original truck wiring….unless it’s a ground issue, which can do weird things.
  8. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

NFR Favorite Iconic Scenes from Movies

Any 1950’s or 1960’s Western. Anytime they cross a river I’m looking to see if a fish rises.
  9. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Are you indicating that the truck brake and running lights do not work when the trailer is connected, or is it the trailer lights that are not functioning?
  10. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Loon Lochsa floatant

How is it on cdc?
  11. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Loon Lochsa floatant

Some say they use 1 or 4 oz Nalgene bottles. Claim they do not melt.
  12. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Loon Lochsa floatant

Thanks for that tip. I’ll try it, and will try to remember not light my cigar when doing so.
  13. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Piscifun Fly Reels?

I have that and the Platte. The sword is fine as a loaner, the Platte is actually a great drag.
  14. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

PMQ=PHQ #2

I’d love to see the finished blank. Do you feel a difference to a hex?
  15. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Fire Hole hooks

I have not noticed increased hook ups with the bottom, or losing fish, but I do know my dropper knot slides right off the point. Never had this happen with other hooks.
  16. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

New Sage fly rods

I I still like my 1986 RPL 5wt. It’s a better rod than I am a fisherman.
  17. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Camping/Fishing Rigs and Routines

Two questions, what brand was your rain cover, and how often did you need the snorkel.
  18. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Hoochie Fly Patterns

I have to imagine that the tide is ripping in that area. I have a 16 foot swampscott dory row boat. Would it be foolish to row out to the kelp beds?
  19. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Stolen

Sorry man, I wish there were laws against that.
  20. MoreQuestionsThanAnswers

Riverstick Custom Wading Staffs

Have you tried dropping an aluminum washer (just slightly smaller than the rubber tip inside diameter) into the rubber tip before installing it? I found this helped with my wading staff.