Search results

1. stevesaville

WSCFFI Casting Fair 2024

I'll be there. Attended last year with a booth from Puget Sound Fly Fishers. This year I plan on goofing off.
  2. stevesaville

Tuna/Tarpon Reel

At that price it should have flown out the door.
  3. stevesaville

FS Anderson Custom Rods ACR Nova 2 1134-4 4wt 11'3"

Are you interested in trading for some good salt water equipment?
  4. stevesaville

Boundary Line Phone App

Thanks everybody. I couldn't remember the names and to check the App store there are about twenty different ones.
  5. stevesaville

Boundary Line Phone App

This subject has probably been covered many times but I can't find what I want in the search portion. What is a good app for Apple phones that identifies land boundaries?
  6. stevesaville

FS/T New rods: Spey TFO LK ...and Winston B3x..

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of buying going on anywhere. Both of these rods are mid-range so they may take a bit to sell. Folks right now are buying either high end or low end stuff. I don't know much about the Redington but have cast the TFO Legacy in a shorter, trout size rod and it was...
  7. stevesaville

Christmas island recommendations?

Hell. I tried for three years to get back and have finally given up. I had all of the fees paid including the evacuation insurance. I was all packed and ready to go when we got news our trip was canceled. I tied a boatload of flies that are now just sitting in storage. I last went in 2018 to...
  8. stevesaville

Fly Tying Materials Travel Bag

It was a great but and I definitely had a use for it. Next time.
  9. stevesaville

Fly Tying Materials Travel Bag

I sent a PM also. No response.
  10. stevesaville

Why do you tie?

It's been a while since I posted. I'm glad to see things have been moving along without me.:D I have spent many weeks at the vise preparing for a January trip to Christmas Island. (Finally) I tie flies because in the beginning, I was too poor to buy flies. My flies looked like dog food. (Still...
  11. stevesaville

Deschutes - Salmonfly Status?

They are out. My buddy returned from three days on the Deschutes on Thursday morning. They weren't on the water yet but were everywhere in the bushes. He managed to accidently transport one back home in his gear, as well.
  12. stevesaville

Hey all AquaZ Waders Question

Yes, he is. And a good friend as well.
  13. stevesaville

Hey all AquaZ Waders Question

I have two pair. I use the zip front regularly and they are as good as any pair of waders I have ever had. They are made overseas so getting them repaired is difficult but not impossible. They are repped here by Dick Sagara, the same fella that reps TFO in the Northwest. He's a good friend...
  14. stevesaville

Some nice GT eats.....

Makes me want to be out there doing it.
  15. stevesaville

Super Bowl Sashimi, check

I could get me some of that!
  16. stevesaville

Rogue Wave

You guys are making me sea sick !:cool:
  17. stevesaville

Kiribati in lockdown.

I went in 2018 and the paved road went only so far and then it was gravel. There are a lot of people now and the government had plans to send ten thousand more from Tarawa because the ocean was rising. Folk were worried because there was no infrastructure, little water, and no jobs for the new...
  18. stevesaville

Kiribati in lockdown.

My buddy and I were planning a trip in January of 2020. Been waiting that long. Pic is from last time.
  19. stevesaville

I'm new here

Hi Lou. Good to hear from you.