Search results

1. Greggor

A Memorial, For A Man Named Greggor

If this post goes against any rules, please feel free to take it down. I am not very familiar with the ins and outs of this forum, and the nuances it holds. I learn about everything here only through osmosis, and my late grandfather's love for the craft, and everyone here. In many of his...
  2. Greggor

FS TV - Samsung 55" UN55D6300 - SOLD for >24 posts

Price: At least 25 member posts made on PNWFF, $0, pick up in N. Edmonds within 7 days This is a 55" Samsung HD 1080p LED Flat Screen TV. The TV is in excellent working and physical condition. This unit was replaced, and I re-packaged it using the new unit's packaging. This makes it...
  3. Greggor

Ocean Coho Leaders

What are you using? We haven't done this drill for awhile. I'll start: I used to use 5.5 - 6 feet of 10lb Maxima Ultragreen early in the summer, then 12lb beginning mid-August/September. Now, I just always use 12lb Ultragreen.
  4. Greggor

Just a little bit high

I'll be back in two months! 🤣
  5. Greggor

NFR TV Commercials: "Thank you sir! May I have another?"

Many of us have been watching more television with a close eye on the global news. Lately, I more consciously have been getting frustrated with the percentage of time spent on, and the rapid fire nature of TV commercials. I have even noticed that some sponsors 'program you' with 30 second...