Search results

1. Greggor

A Memorial, For A Man Named Greggor

I'm shocked by the outpouring of support that has come from this post. I knew this forum was filled with wonderful people, but I am still blown away by the amount of replies and reactions and well wishes. This place really is something special, and I'm so deeply happy that my grandfather found...
  2. Greggor

A Memorial, For A Man Named Greggor

If this post goes against any rules, please feel free to take it down. I am not very familiar with the ins and outs of this forum, and the nuances it holds. I learn about everything here only through osmosis, and my late grandfather's love for the craft, and everyone here. In many of his...
  3. Greggor

Westside lakes waking up?

Dry spell has come to an end. Brats were wondering why the pellets haven't been hitting the surface lately. Rain drops have them fooled! 😉🤣 Good luck this weekend!
  4. Greggor

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Looks like perhaps Shelby was still the dam two years down the road from our Dirty Dog pup. Strong resemblances to her regardless. 🤔
  5. Greggor

NFR 2024 Garden and Growing Things thread

Planted our 'Cascadia' last week. Switching from snow peas years past. Good Luck!
  6. Greggor

Puget Sound

Based on the age of other major presidential candidates, the distinguished finish of his beach chair, people yielding ground to him, and the chanting received after hooking a fish on herring; perhaps it's.... Bruuuuce, Bruce! Bruce! Bruce! 😉
  7. Greggor

Crappie….

I hear you! A few epic spring trips to a larger sized Pot Holes lake, made for some great filets to fry up. And... burying the remaining fish parts in the garden would lead to a bumper tomato crop late summer! 🤣 I found a "Professor" worked nearly as well as the little yellow pan fish jigs...
  8. Greggor

Crappie….

Nice work Steve! I've not had the pleasure of eating any freshwater bass. I've had plenty of walleye, yellow perch, and crappie. Please provide your comparative critique if you would. Enjoy!
  9. Greggor

NFR Heat Pumps for HVAC

Eight years ago, we had a Mitsubishi 2 Hi Hyper Heat outdoor heatpump installed along with a 4 port manifold serving a Mitsubishi Air Handler downstairs using existing ductwork, and one indoor wall head located in the master bedroom upstairs. Although PUD recommended a 10 kw heat strip for...
  10. Greggor

College Football 2023

Michigan's inability to extend their lead puts the Huskies in decent position to start the 2nd half. Could have been much, much worse. Go DAWGS!
  11. Greggor

College Football 2023

I hear you! Don't know if their superpower is a blessing or a curse. Na, it's a blessing for sure!
  12. Greggor

College Football 2023

Yep! 🙃 The score has remained close throughout. The game's redeeming quality. Maybe in overtime they will get back in stride?
  13. Greggor

College Football 2023

Certainly seems to be the case in the early game.
  14. Greggor

Christmas (Holiday) Dinner - poll

When rib roasts go on sale for less than ground beef... no brainer!
  15. Greggor

FS TV - Samsung 55" UN55D6300 - SOLD for >24 posts

Sold! Thanks for participating! Happy Holidays!
  16. Greggor

Winner had over 500 posts, so that definitely wasn't a problem. 😃
  17. Greggor

We have a winner!
  18. Greggor

Price: At least 25 member posts made on PNWFF, $0, pick up in N. Edmonds within 7 days This is a 55" Samsung HD 1080p LED Flat Screen TV. The TV is in excellent working and physical condition. This unit was replaced, and I re-packaged it using the new unit's packaging. This makes it...
  19. Greggor

Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

I'll play! How else will I be able to compete with the ties you gifted my grandkids? Happy Holidays!
  20. Greggor

College Football 2023

Sure was timely to have McMillan back at near 100%!