Search results

1. Flyfishnick

West side lake report

What a beautiful day for you on the water.
  2. Flyfishnick

I Got A Line Wet

Nice ones! Now, about that motor,lol........
  3. Flyfishnick

Before the opener

Nice day out, beit a bit chilly! Good job.
  4. Flyfishnick

Lake Report (all pictures)

Looks to have been a killer day for fishing and sights!
  5. Flyfishnick

Rec room scene

Thanks all. 10x20 mural for photography background on ebay. I love walking into the room now!
  6. Flyfishnick

Rec room scene

New floors put in so now I had to do something with the back wall for a nice visual when I can't hit the water. I think I hit the mark. Original wall was covered in old maps.
  7. Flyfishnick

A Pen Lake Today

Well done sir! Now, go find us the chums so we can have some real fun this Friday!!!!!
  8. Flyfishnick

What have you done for your boat lately?

Haven't put the motor on it in the water yet, but it is supposed to handle it according to mfgr. It handles pretty good and anchors on front/back to hold me still. I can stand up, but not the greatest for that, lol. It is quite the comfy sandbox as Steve puts it, lol. More pics when motor...
  9. Flyfishnick

less than 70 lbs I imagine and I can break it in half and fit in the VW Beetle too if I need to, lol
  10. Flyfishnick

Last few days been busy on boats....lol Just got a Pitt Boss setup with oar lock rail mounts, anchor pulls on front and rear and fish finder and rod holder. It's pretty slick now with custom measuring guide for the big ones.
  11. 20230104_150845_resized.jpg

20230104_150845_resized.jpg

12. 20230104_150833_resized.jpg

20230104_150833_resized.jpg

13. Flyfishnick

A cold but fun morning

Hah, gret ay indeed for you! I'm so not ready for winter yet........ but it's here
  14. Flyfishnick

Pass lake parking open

Sorry, I was thinking Leech lake just opened up parking lot and then camp spots a week after. Got confused on lake.......
  15. Flyfishnick

Pass lake parking open

OOPs, got it confused Pass/Leech. Oh well, now you know Leech is biting good and camp-able, lol...... Gotta love gettting old.
  16. Flyfishnick

Pass lake parking open

The camping spots were opened up on 6/23. Me and Lue snuck in to site 1 with the trailer on 6/22 and fished 3 days. A little windy but lots of fun since they planted 800 or so rainbows and the brookies were abundant. We managed to be in the middle of an ant hatch one day and it was 30 minutes...
  17. Flyfishnick

The Mountain Bike Thread

Polygon is selling direct for great prices compared to name brands and the components are great. Loving my T7 for the price I couldn't beat it anywhere..... https://www.bikesonline.com/bikes/mountain-bikes/
  18. Flyfishnick

The Mountain Bike Thread

I've been riding all winter on new bike. Lov'in it! Been hitting local areas- Tiger Mtn, Duthie and Swan Creek as regulars with Tapeworm in Renton and 360 (Gig Harbor) a few times. Only on Tiger once, but can't wait to hit the new trail at the top. A buddy says it's good for all levels of...
  19. Flyfishnick

Brrrr Lake

What a great day, to persevere through the weather and look what you received!
  20. Flyfishnick

Awesome Dogs of PNW

hah! That looks is saying 'when do we go fishin?'. I can read dog well, lol