Search results

1. MGM

FS M3 BOA spare parts kit

If you use wading boots with a boa tightening system you might consider keeping a repair kit in your travel bag especially if you go to remote locations. This is the M3 version 120 cm. This was backup for some Korkers that I owned that have long since died. There are several variations so make...
  2. MGM

Free bamboo kit

I have one of those. This is how I used it
  3. MGM

FS Orvis Hydros III fly reel . NIB Silver

One more time before I'm tempted to buy a rod for it
  4. MGM

This seems like a quality reel, I just am over reeled in the 5-6 wt category.
  5. MGM

Rio WF8I OBS and WF12 S Triangle Taper

I'm in the early planning stages of a tarpon trip to Fla. Assuming the Wulff sinking line is a saltwater line I would like to add that to my arsenal. I also could use the Rio line whether it be a 6wt or 8 wt. A 6 I'll use locally or if it's an 8, preferably, as a replacement for one of my salmon...
  6. MGM

Orvis Hydros III fly reel . NIB in silver. Ideal for 5-6 wt lines. I set it up in left hand retrieve but is easily changed. Never been lined or on a rod. $225 shipped lower 48
  7. MGM

Lost soles

I fished a couple of these out of the mud this year. I use korkers but these don’t fit anything I wear . Both omnitrac, right foot felt 13-13.5, left foot with cleats mens 8.5-9. Shame to toss them if someone wants a spare for the cost of postage.
  8. MGM

SOLD Filson Hat - $9,999 (Half Off MSRP)

When I first saw that hat I thought you might have mugged John Gierach. If you did, it could be worth twice your price,
  9. MGM

Memories That Last

Good on you spending time with your dad. Don't stop, they are gone before you realize it.
  10. MGM

Fillet Knife Recommendations?

Jake , heres what I have been using on coho for the last 20 years. Probably 50-60 / year. Shrade Uncle Henry USA # 167. The older ones were US made if you can find them. I bought a new back up and the blade wasn’t the same, too soft. The USA made are about 3 times the price of the newer model.
  11. IMG_2061.jpeg

IMG_2061.jpeg

12. IMG_2060.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

13. IMG_2059.jpeg

IMG_2059.jpeg

14. MGM

FS TFO 890-4 Pro II, never used - SOLD

Buzzy, Your Alaska report last year was fantastic, not going back? I also have the same rod as a backup. Excellent opportunity for someone.
  15. MGM

Chasing salmon flies

Thank You ! Enjoyed that, brought back memories. That can be a difficult hatch to find the sweet spot, but when you do... hogs to the trough.
  16. MGM

the Mother of Canyon River trouts

Great write up ! Thanks for the tying pics. Looked like that pig bow stressed your hook a bit. Most enjoyable.
  17. MGM

Walla Walla Kids derby

There is something magical about kids and bobbers. Watching the bobber disappear below the surface. At 71, I’ve gone full circle with indicator fishing.
  18. MGM

Walla Walla Kids derby

Looks like you brought a couple of recruits into the fold. Hooked for life! Your fishing gear just became generational.
  19. MGM

Saltwater Flies

I’ll take lot 4 and 5. Let me know how you want to be paid, Thanks, Monte