Search results

1. L

Rooftop "Rear Boat Loader"?

I have a shell on my F250. My loader is mounted on top of this rack. Its support arms slip under the shell and the clamping force of the shell holds the rack in place. No drilling necessary.
  2. L

Rooftop "Rear Boat Loader"?

I've been using the EIDE loader for 2.5 years. It works very well once you get it dialed in. A friend who's very mechanically inclined helped me install mine, then he went out and sourced his own parts and assembled one for himself for about half the cost. Send me a PM if you want a PDF of the...
  3. L

SFR iPhone 14 will offer satellite connectivity for emergency location and communication...

I have an inReach and prior to today's announcements I was excited about the possibility of getting rid of it. Its emergency features are nice for peace of mind, but I've really come to depend on its texting capability so that I can check in with the wife and kids at home, and they can reach me...
  4. L

BC trip (7 days and lots of pics!)

I always see the MLFC signs on my way to Flapjack but never thought twice about it until I saw it mentioned on this forum. Did you guys fish Flapjack?
  5. L

BC mid August

Pre-covid I fished Flapjack at least once a year, but mainly in June. As already mentioned, Doc Spratleys are a good choice. We were in the area last month and intended to fish Flapjack again, but there was still several feet of snow on the road and we couldn't get there. I'm sure that won't be...