Search results

1. C

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Yah or maybe the beantown fluffers. Last night was difficult.
  2. C

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Why do you hate America?
  3. C

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Go B's.
  4. C

NFR NBA 2024

C's won while playing with no emotion or effort. They really play with fire the way that they turn it on and off. When the switch is turned to "on" they dominate like no other team in the NBA right now.
  5. C

NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

B's had a big win yesterday. Marchand stole the show.
  6. C

Inches away from no cougar season

I appreciate people who are active in out democracy. I appreciate "activists" be they people who peacefully protest or those who speak at commission meetings/ city council meetingxssetc. Even the ones that are looney tunes get my respect for showing up and participating in society and our...
  7. C

NFR NBA 2024

Now:
  8. C

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

I completely understand this point.
  9. C

Survive the Sound 2024

I blame Wadin'boot!
  10. C

I feel bad about my roll in the derailment. I just really have a hard time when information is spread that is not only not true but where the truth is easily found. I know a bit about the enrgy code dealing with new construction here in WA state both from a private property owner perspective...
  11. C

I am not sure that any single group hates energy stuff or Jay Inslee more than the BIAW. Here is what they say: https://www.biaw.com/how-hb-1589-affects-homebuilders/#:~:text=The%20legislature%20removed%20the%20immediate,area%20for%20the%20time%20being.
  12. C

I try not to assume intent. Generally, people freely give their intent. Your post was factually incorrect. That was my point. There is a huge difference in the impact of banning natural gas appliances and what HB 1589 does. So yes, you were incorrect and it makes a difference. I am not sure...
  13. C

Washington state did not pass any ban on Natural gas appliances. That just factually did not happen. So while you may view it as a huge jump backwards, I think it is best viewed through the truthful lense of "things that never actually happened". As far as reducing coal consumption goes, that...
  14. C

NFR NBA 2024

C's looked good. They are so versatle defensively. I am always in awe of just how great NBA players are on the defensive end of the court. When the player you are guarding is 6'8" and can shoot step back from 23'9" and you have to check him one on one, any stop seems miraculous.
  15. C

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

If you took that as a personal attack, it can only be because you resemble the remark and you recognize it. It's the whole communication diagram thing. I am not resposible for how you interprate the message that I sent. So......no. I will leave it.
  16. C

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

Well said, Krusty. This is an excellent description of reality. Often those most critical of governement know the very least about it. They certainly yell the loudest at times. Always sure, rarely correct.
  17. C

Survive the Sound 2024

Our lead has grown by $25.00. No thanks to @Wadin' Boot who thinks that his wife's class is who he should support.
  18. C

Stillie gamefish opportunities.

I don't know as that perspective is oppositional in any way. It's sort of a lumper vs. splitter deal.
  19. C

Stillie gamefish opportunities.

I suppose one could make the case that Stilly Chinook have a resevoir to draw from as long as Skagit chinook populations are high enough. Maybe the estuary that the fish use is as important as the stream in some scenarios.