Search results

1. Yardus

4hrs of North Carolina Gems, Silver and Gold

Spent last week in North Carolina visiting my wife's cousin. We planned to spend a couple of days in Blowing Rock to see the mountain views/sights. After doing a little internet recon, I found a little river flowing out of the mountains near by that looked to have some precious metal🤘so I packed...
  2. Yardus

Memories That Last

Left the daily grind and spent a week around Glacier with my 84 year old father. Sometime a few pictures say more than any words can :cool:
  3. Yardus

Big D Was Very Very Good To Me

Headed back to Seattle from Bend OR on Monday and stopped by one of my favorite spots on the Big D for a few hours. While I usually do pretty good here, this day was especially good to me. 2 hours (9-11am) of some of the best fishing I can remember ensued. Stonefly nymphs were the fly of choice...
  4. Yardus

Spring Creek Central OR

Took a dive down to Bend OR to visit my Dad last week. Hit a spring creek one day to see if I could find some hatchery brats. Beautiful country out there! Never fished here before so I took a long walk to see what's what. Strolled by some anglers working small pods of fish along the way and...
  5. Yardus

Central OR Trip Report - Photo Heavy

Headed over the pass Stopped at the finest rest stop in the state First day - hit a tailwater to the east. Caught copious amounts of dinks with my pops. Nothing over 12". Good times, but I can only do one day a year here. Next we hit a park spot in tomato town on the D. Beautiful water and...