Search results

1. Treefrog

Bamboo Fling 2024

I have it on my calendar. I went to one several years ago where I met Mike Monsos and convinced him to build me a Para 14, 5 weight. Where is Redmon Park as in an address? What time would this be?
  2. Treefrog

Spring Creek Pram

Hi Keegan, I got the 8 foot Stillwater Classic 4 years ago and love it. I'm 5'10" tall. A 6'5" friend bought the 8 foot Hopper II. Still more than enough leg room. He wanted a pram with slightly higher sides which is the Hopper II. Both of us swapped out the tractor seat Jim gives you with a...
  3. Treefrog

Chopaka and Big Twin update

I just received this email from a friend of mine that is a member of WFFC (Washington Fly Club) from fish biologist Ryan Fortier: Good afternoon, WFFC I received this fish report this afternoon from Ryan Fortier. Please take a moment to read. I’m hoping you can get the word out to anglers...
  4. Treefrog

Forks Area Shuttles

I discovered and used a newly established Forks area shuttle service, Karen's Shuttles. Great lady and they are back to the old prices ($25 for the Bogie, Calawah, Sol Duc and Quillayute rivers. $30 for the Hoh). Call or text 360-244-0617
  5. Treefrog

New Access on the Sol Duc

Thanks. Sounds awful in the summer, but reminiscent of the last time I used it.
  6. Treefrog

Thank you for all the information about W-D access. Is there a relocation of the Leyendecker boat ramp?
  7. Treefrog

I heard a rumor there is a new access across the river from Whitcomb-Dimmel. Is this accurate? Dan
  8. Treefrog

Chopaka Trip 9/8

I just checked the fire map. So far, Chopaka is okay. https://gacc.nifc.gov/nwcc/information/firemap.aspx
  9. Treefrog

Chopaka Trip 9/8

Good point. A condition to monitor. Wouldn't want to get trapped up there.
  10. Treefrog

Chopaka Trip 9/8

Let me know how you did. I was thinking about giving it a go on the 20th.
  11. Treefrog

Damn, I will be down for manintenance

I had a fusion and 3 laminectomies in 2016. I had no complications and feel like I did 20 years ago. Good luck!