Search results

1. Rob Allen

Handgun Snake Shot

Widow shot too.
  2. Rob Allen

Handgun Snake Shot

Na, if I have time to shoot them I have time to get out of their way. Not into Snake skins or eating them. I am the guy who stops and shoos them out of the road
  3. Rob Allen

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

No. Because it would be dishonest and slanted to their already chosen agenda.
  4. Rob Allen

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Deer are the deadliest animals in America, but no one is talking about reintroducing them in popular recreation areas. Also, for that analogy to work out properly the deer would have to be intentionally put and kept in the middle of the road..
  5. Rob Allen

If a person is killed by a grizzly bear that is introduced into the North Cascades those who planned and approved the actions are guilty of manslaughter.. doing this is absolutely no different than me making booby traps on my own land and thereby killing a trespasser. There is either a...
  6. Rob Allen

Answering such a question would require forethought. But hey at least we're spending tons of money on it.
  7. Rob Allen

gear price jumps

While I completely agree that that is a painful price. Two things. 1. it's a new technology 2. Considering that a trip to Christmas Island in many thousands of dollars it's a drop in the bucket large drop I suppose. Doesn't help the pain of the new price or justify the price but...
  8. Rob Allen

Inches away from no cougar season

Ok. I guess we'll never see eye to eye. Hunting cougars is a good and wholesome activity and important biologically and ecologically. Not hunting cougars is biologically and ecologically bad. Done with this debate.
  9. Rob Allen

I disagree fundamentally and I believe the constitution does too. American's have hunted and fished since we first got here for both spirt and subsistence it is an absolute right. The constitution does not list our rights it lists limitations on government. Had the founding fathers...
  10. Rob Allen

NFR A Flag Gripe

Absolutely.
  11. Rob Allen

NFR A Flag Gripe

Your description of the colors meanings is excellent, but represents a very small fraction of the American people fortunately. We at least from what I have observed a very weak, and self centered people. Very little bravery and self sacrifice going on.
  12. Rob Allen

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

However, the bill* requires PSE to develop a plan to “achieve all cost-effective electrification of end uses currently served by natural gas”.. That is a plan for a ban on new natural gas customers. Switching from coal to natural gas is the ONLY thing America has done that has slowed the...
  13. Rob Allen

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

In a 52-44-2 vote, Washington’s House of Representatives passed House Bill 1589. Among other things, the bill: Prohibits Puget Sound Energy (PSE) from providing natural gas service to new customers after June 2023; and Removes the requirement that PSE continue serving natural gas to existing...
  14. Rob Allen

It's the right brush now!
  15. Rob Allen

Maybe so, but that is their fundamental and overriding responsibility.
  16. Rob Allen

Anyone who uses the government as a tool to accomplish a political agenda is bad. Our government's exist to protect individuals against the will of the people. Yes, you heard that right. In this situation it is wrong for animal rights idiots to use undue power to effect hunting...
  17. Rob Allen

Bad people are in control. It's that simple. I don't mean people with differences of opinion. I mean bad people. We have to start calling a spade a spade.
  18. Rob Allen

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

I believe that to be a dishonest reply, but for the sake of the thread and the moderators I'll drop it.
  19. Rob Allen

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

Please delete this personal attack.