Search results

1. adamcu280

Playing live music 2024

Last weekend Krontonamo and the I Me Mines closed out Mt. Baker's closing weekend at Graham's in Glacier. Greg and I decided to go for dueling Explorers vs. our usual dueling Vs.
  2. adamcu280

What are you listening to?

Neil Young and Crazy Horse two nights in a row in San Diego.
  3. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

That's a wrap for the home hill!
  4. adamcu280

FS/T Echo Stillwater 6100-4 10' 6wt and Redington Predator 696-4 6wt

Resistance is futile! Make an offer I can't refuse...
  5. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

I had some practice years under my belt leading up to the last 14 months of bonus time.
  6. adamcu280

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Still winter up in Canada!
  7. adamcu280

FS 15’ Smokercraft w/Honda 15 SOLD!

If I hadn't just dropped $3100 on vehicle maintenance I'd be all over this!
  8. adamcu280

NFR "The Hypocrite" TGR film about advocacy/fossil fuels/Outdoor State

I’ll say this: once Dustin and I started conversing via less charged, more thorough, and more polite private messages we discovered that our opinions are much closer than either of us may have thought based on our conversations on the board. The tone in our heads when we write in the quick one...
  9. adamcu280

You do realize that you’re being just as disrespectful to those that aren’t lock step into your ideology as you accuse me of being? For as long as I’ve been reading your posts your tone has been derogatory towards anyone/anything that’s not right up your alley. I was attempting to have a...
  10. adamcu280

If this thread is any indication then yeah, there’s no way the Outdoor State is going to agree on anything. Seems like the “there’s nothing we can do” crowd wants to just let it rip, make no effort, and take what they can while they can. If we’re past the tipping point, is that your suggestion?
  11. adamcu280

What you’re actually saying makes as much sense to me as the video makes to you. Carry on.
  12. adamcu280

This sentence may be the pièce de résistance of everything I’ve ever read from you! This is peak “edgy and hip”. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. :ROFLMAO:
  13. adamcu280

this was sort of covered earlier in the thread but the conclusion by many here was “no way I’m going to look past my snap judgment of those hypocritical self-righteous skier types and listen to what they are suggesting.” Or “new/alternative tech or mindsets are too hard/expensive/not...
  14. adamcu280

Not quite so keep thinking! Hint: we’ve already covered the actual message from the film numerous times.
  15. adamcu280

Which brings us back to the very premise of the film: systemic change to break the cycle.
  16. adamcu280

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/moon-landing-odysseus-touches-down-lunar-surface-n1308924 “The mission is part of NASA’s Commercial Lunar Payload Services program, which the space agency set up to support development of moon landers by private-sector companies. NASA eventually plans to...
  17. adamcu280

My use of altruism was somewhat facetious. Of course profit is the main motivation of for profit enterprises, and none of them are spending their money out of the goodness of their hearts for the benefit of society. But I totally disagree that governments never motivated innovation. The space...