Search results

1. Merle

WA Online License Purchase

Mostly just wanting to gripe a bit…. I bought my new license the other day and after hunting around on the site to get exactly what I bought last year (combo fish plus small game hunting), checked out, paid and went on my way, waiting for the license to show up in the mail. A day later I...
  2. Merle

Net Management on the Beaches?

I've got a question for the beach fishing gurus. I see a lot of you are using landing nets and am wondering how you guys typically rig them to carry with you when beach fishing. I'm guessing a magnetic release clipped to the back of the wading jacket, but with the bigger nets needed for...
  3. Merle

Just joined the cane club

After reading through the bamboo get together thread (and then going down a bit of an internet rabbit hole reading about different popular rods), I made and impulse buy of the big auction site. I browsed several auctions for W&M Grangers, but got a little bit of sticker shock on the ones that...
  4. Merle

Wanted Hardy Marquis 8/9 Spare Spool

Long shot I know… but if anyone has one they want to sell let me know. Thanks Andy
  5. Merle

Ross Evolution Spool Compatibility

Anyone know if the 1st gen Ross Evolution spools are by any chance compatible with the 2nd gen Evolution LT reels? I have an Evolution LT 1.5 and have been looking for an extra spool for it. I don't think Ross made the LT for very long before rolling part numbers and moving on to the LTX...
  6. Merle

NFR ATV Snowplow

This is a universal mount snowplow set up for an ATV. I had it on my Arctic Cat 300 2x4 but being a 2WD quad, and on the light side, it didn't work great and I ended up getting a tractor instead. So it's basically un-used. I think it would work well on a heavier 4x4 ATV. Comes with all the...
  7. Merle

Wanted New or used 4 or 5 wt clear intermediate line

Looking to spool up a clear line for my wife’s Echo Base 4wt set up for the local lakes. LMK if anyone has one they’re not using anymore. A few years ago I found a place online that was clearing out Cortland 333 clear lines, but those are long gone. I should’ve bought a few more at the time...
  8. Merle

FS Simms Flyweight Belt Pack with net holder

*** Selling this for a friend who is not on this site. (Mods please delete if this type of ad is not allowed.) *** Buddy of mine just bought a Simms Flyweight Belt pack and found it's just not for him. He says it has about 2 hours total use and includes the add-on net holder. He gave me one...
  9. Merle

FS SFR - Truck Canopy & NFR - ATV Snow Plow

I know it's a longshot, but thought I'd try here before dealing with the rascals on Craigslist and FaceBook. First is a canopy that fits 1999 - 2006 (and 2007 "classic") Chevy / GM truck with the 6.5" bed. This was a pretty nice canopy that I bought in about 2009 and had custom painted to...
  10. Merle

Sinking line types and colors

I’ve been going though all my reels and lines, trying to document what I have into an accurate Excel database. I have so much in my inventory that I’ve sometimes bought lines, not realizing that I already had that size or type loaded on a reel or spool buried in my drawer. I’ve come across a...