Search results

1. David

What are you listening to?

He chain-smoked Camel cigarettes, and hammered nails into planks.
  2. David

Puget Sound

Been out on Hood Canal for a little solo cutthroat hunting. Today I hit 7 beaches, half of them twice. I am finally in the waters that the SRC books speak of with oysters and smelly estuaries everywhere. However, no bites. Yesterday I had pulled over on 101 to check out a beach and saw a bunch...
  3. IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

4. David

NFR Apple satellite SOS....is it for real?

That looks like it's mostly an insurance claim type protection. They have a rescue line that will yield the best reimbursable service, but their insurance can be applied to things after the fact if you had no cell coverage etc.
  5. David

No doubt! Apple has a long history of moving their fat ass onto others' territory. But, seems like there'd be less lawsuit potential in non-critical satellite messaging than the SOS stuff they're already offering. Gotta be a matter of time before their ass is moved onto that turf.
  6. David

Good reminder. I totally forgot that the newer iPhone has the satellite SOS feature. I have an older ACR ResQLink for this purpose but have stopped carrying it 'cuz it's due for some kind of service. Reading about all the functionality on the iPhone SOS mechanism makes me wonder why they...
  7. David

I wonder

#NOESCAPE
  8. 1698008449214.png

1698008449214.png

9. David

Puget Sound

reporting in with multiple consecutive skunk missions on various beaches. 👍
  10. David

11. 1697473190177.jpeg

1697473190177.jpeg

12. David

Puget Sound

Yessir, the famed beach popper.
  13. David

Puget Sound

I hit the ferry this morning to go check out some kitsap peninsula beaches. No luck, though some decent strikes and toilet bowl flushers. 😸
  14. David

Puget Sound

what's the denominator in the "1 for 2" lingo?
  15. David

Deals at online Retailers

I came very close to buying stuff there just now, but that is most definitely a scam site posing as reds. Mods may want to delete that post to avoid people with hot trigger fingers like myself from being scammed.
  16. David

Deals at online Retailers

https://www.tridentflyfishing.com/hardy-zane-pro-fly-rod.html in 7wt only.
  17. IMG_0753.png

IMG_0753.png

18. David

Put a loving star back in an empty sky.