Search results

1. NorthPlainsDrifter

Non-Fly Good fishing out of Garibaldi

Went again this morning from 9 to 1 and picked up 2 and lost 2 then the bite died. Caught them in 25' about a mile south of the jetty. Still lots of birds and bait, might even be able to catch one surf fishing! 😄
  2. NorthPlainsDrifter

Non-Fly Good fishing out of Garibaldi

The salmon fishing is really hot right now, we caught our 6 in less than 2 hours and that's with losing 5! We were just south of the jetty in 40-60 fow. There was bait and birds everywhere!
  3. NorthPlainsDrifter

Whats in your smoker?

Made some tuna bacon out tuna bellies, yumm!
  4. 20230829_184457.jpg

20230829_184457.jpg

5. NorthPlainsDrifter

Non-Fly Garibaldi tuna 8/26

Had a great day running with @Evan B as a buddy boat, it sure helps when looking for fish! Our day was very similar to Evans except we caught a few more on troll and ended with 16. Beautiful and flat out there today!
  6. NorthPlainsDrifter

Non-Fly Aug 22 - 27 Tuna roll call

We'll be chasing your tail!
  7. NorthPlainsDrifter

I seen that too, still a week away!
  8. NorthPlainsDrifter

@Tuna Ball @Evan B I am diffidently going Saturday, Jeff you're invite on my boat and I'll be in touch. Evan, are you still thinking of going out of Garibaldi? I would love to run with you.
  9. NorthPlainsDrifter

I am diffidently going Saturday, as long as nothing changes. Hoping someone gets out before Saturday to provide us with a little intel. I'm trying to get a couple more boats to join us, would love for you to head out with us.
  10. NorthPlainsDrifter

NFR Passing Cars Correctly with Space

You are supposed to do the zipper effect, it will move more cars that way. Unfortunately, no one knows how to properly do it so that is what happens.
  11. NorthPlainsDrifter

SFR Weather Station Suggestions?

I've had the Ambient Weather station for a couple years now and it's been great, with the wifi and app, I can look at it anywhere and even see what the inside temperature is along with looking at the map and picking up many other stations that are online. It's very nice to see what some local...
  12. NorthPlainsDrifter

Prepare for the influx of dirtbags!

Yet another Dirtbag checking in! Can't wait for the festivities to begin.