Search results

1. J

Litter

This all starts with the parents. Kids are a blank screen, and it is up to the parents to teach what is acceptable AND what isn't acceptable. The kids are a mirror of the parents. If I did that when as a kid, my parents would make my butt hot. Now a days, it is child abuse. No, it isn't as...
  2. J

Got any bird pics?

Stellar Jay. I get both kind of Jays at my casa.
  3. J

NFR Humor

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner. He lives with a female roommate, Maria. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was...
  4. J

NFR Humor

A splash of half and half with a squirt of sugar free flavored syrup. All done at home.
  5. J

Cant fix stupid!

Guess I should have added a sarcasm emoji after my statement. Me bad.
  6. J

Cant fix stupid!

Good thing for her that Mamma Bear was not available. Then it would be a lesson for all of them. Look, but don't touch!
  7. J

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

I kind of go deaf when it comes to conspiracy theories. I'd rather hang out with Skunk Works.
  8. J

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Krusty, No need to worry about HAARP: https://www.arrl.org/news/view/haarp-facility-shuts-down
  9. J

https://www.kptv.com/2022/11/10/feds-resume-study-restoring-grizzlies-north-cascades/
  10. J

Rain

0.56 rain just today in my back yard. Blustery, too.
  11. J

NFR They weren’t kidding auto insurance

State Farm is pulling out of California and Florida. Good luck with their claims department in Atlanta, Georgia. I had a tiff with Jake and I won, their client is responsible for the rearend accident involving me.
  12. J

Dog Bite On Waders

Went out for a birthday lunch at a well-known sea food restaurant. As we were behind the waitress walking to be seated, I heard an ankle biter barking in the restaurant. Wanna bet it was not a service dog?
  13. J

River Rights ... Again

Million dollar + shacks.....
  14. J

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

Milwaukie, Oregon is a municipal that was pushed into not allowing new construction with natural gas by former mayor Mark Gamba-D. As Mayor, Gamba helped to create the city's Climate Action Plan and also created a resolution declaring a climate emergency. Milwaukie was one of the first cities...
  15. J

Pickled Eggs, Sausage or Bologna

I would love this, BUT the sugar would send my glucose blood level off the charts while I watch it rise. I am wearing a Libre 3. Thanks for recipe!! BTW, Newport, Oregon has a herring run in February that you can jig for.
  16. J

Is it the fourth Saturday of April already?

This reminds me of the fishermen on North Fork Reservoir (Clackamas River) when the pellet heads were dropped by ODFW a week before the trout opener. I knew of a State Trooper that lived past North Fork. He told me that he was aware of the trout opener and took his citation book with him going...
  17. J

SFR AKC Golden Retriever.puppies

One of the best family dogs. I knew one named Maggie Mae. I liked her better than her owner, The Cajun Guy. LOL.
  18. J

NFR Humor

Cajun: New Orleans=Nawlins
  19. J

NFR Humor

The dude in camo sounds like a Cajun.
  20. J

NFR Humor

Yes, It sure does!!!