Search results

1. MikeA

Wanted Sage XP 5wt 9'0 Fly Rod

I am looking to purchase a sage XP 5wt. 9'0 Fly Rod. Please contact if you would like to sell this model rod. Thank you, Mike
  2. MikeA

Wanted Rio Warmwater Fly Line or Scientific Angler Jungle Line 8wt

Looking to purchase these fly lines for an upcoming trip. If anyone has a line they would like to depart with please let me know.
  3. MikeA

Wanted Sage 590 SP 2 piece

I am looking to buy a Sage SP 590 2 piece. Please let me know if you are willing to sell. Thanks!
  4. MikeA

WTB Hatch 9 Reel

I am looking to buy a Hatch 9 reel. Please contact me if your interested in selling this reel. Thanks!
  5. MikeA

Bristol Bay

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has been up to Bristol Bay recently. Is the weather, specifically the rain been as bad as what has been reported? I am just wondering what I am getting myself into. Thanks
  6. MikeA

Bristol Bay

I have an upcoming trip to Bristol Bay AK for some fishing. Has anyone been up there recently? Has the weather, specifically the rain as bad as what has been reported? Just wondering what I am getting myself into.
  7. MikeA

Leech Lake

I went up to Leech Lake on Friday with a buddy. The first thing we noticed was that the water was very murky, and it was not an algae bloom. The visibility was only three feet at best. This of course did not help the damsel fishing nor the fishing in general. After a full day of fishing, I only...
  8. MikeA

found you

hello everyone. I finally found this web site and all the regular contributors are here from the other website. I have enjoyed the contributions from all of you over the years and I look forward to contributing now that I have found where all of you went! ha!