Search results

1. I

What have you done for your boat lately?

Took it out on the water. Umtanum to Big Pines on the Yakima. Caught nothing, but had a great time floating at least. Now I just need to learn how to actually fish well, haha.
  2. I

Lamiglas oars

Does anyone on here have experience with Lamiglas oars? There is a set for sale locally, counter balanced and with Sawyer dynelite blades. I would really like some Sawyer squaretops, but Lamiglas shafts with Sawyer dynelite blades could hold me over for a while I save for a good pair. Right now...
  3. I

FS 1982 Clackacraft

Bump
  4. I

FS Wholesale Sports/Fishcat 9' Pontoon

Bump, still up for sale. Open to reasonable offers
  5. I

The good boat deal thread

Anyone need a drift boat trailer...
  6. I

FS 1982 Clackacraft

Good to know, corrected it. Thanks!
  7. I

FS 1982 Clackacraft

1982 Clackacraft 16' - $3,900 $3,500 Located in Everett, Wa Boat: The good: Interior rebuild and paint from PNW Fiberglass and Composite Solutions in June 2023 New side bunks, new interior paint, floor with texture Fresh buff, polish, and wax job Seats 3, you can swap the rear seat onto...
  8. I

The good deals are coming in right now. Free pontoon. In Turner, OR -...
  9. I

Someone scoop up this. I think its a late 80's early 90's 14' Clack, just very mislabled...
  10. I

Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

The whole thing is very mint. He bought it in 2008 and took amazing care of it. Super lucky find.
  11. I

Well exciting news, I followed everyone's advice and picked up a 2007 WF. Super happy about the upgrade. Its a boat with some nice Northwest history and well taken care of as well. (also don't worry, I've got a pyramid anchor for it) Now I just need a few odds and ends to complete it. If...
  12. I

FS Wholesale Sports/Fishcat 9' Pontoon

Wholesale Sports (Fishcat re-branded). In good shape, no leaks, a little dirty. Always stored indoors. Frame repainted last year with a fresh coat of rust etching paint. Has a pole holder, a gear bag, fish tray, and pump. $390 obo.
  13. I

Wanted Clackacraft Motor Mount, Cataract Cutthroat blades, cobra oar locks, and a Hyde/spike anchor

Looking for a Clackacraft Motor Mount. Let me know if you have one for sale. Looking for a straight mount for a WF boat. Also looking for a set of Cataract Cutthroat blades, cobra oar locks, and a Hyde/spike steel anchor
  14. I

Thats what I was thinking as well. The LP has a few perks (the wind and ease of access), but the WF seems to outweigh it in the benefits. Thanks again for all the advice on the boat search!
  15. I

I have been looking on and off at upgrading from our 1982 Clack high side (back when there was only one style). Curently I am back on the search again. I have been looking at a very well taken care of WF and am leaning towards that, but wanted to see people's thoughts on the WF vs the LP. My...
  16. I

Wanted 2000's Clackacraft WF

Bump, still looking. I've seen a few good options on Facebook marketplace and CL since my last bump, but I either missed them or the people are not responding to their ads.
  17. I

FS Lamson Konic 4 Fly Reel

I picked it up used but the previous owner was using it for I believe a 7wt spey rod. It has a sealed conical drag. Its designed for 9-10wt line normally and will take WF10 240 yds
  18. I

Free Clackacraft Anyone in Helena, MT? Free clack, bring your own trailer.
  19. I

The most expensive boat you'll ever own is a free one: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/364034576437806/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks