Search results

1. The Fish Whisperer

FS BAL X-tended Fit X-chocks Model # 28014

BAL X-Tended Fit X-Chocks ( Pair) Excellent condition. Like new and only used 5 times. Fits extra wide tire spacing of 10 to 17 inches Both come with the rachet wrench Boxes are a little torn due to traveling with the trailer Retail at over $ 100.00 Asking $ 65.00 for the pair
  2. The Fish Whisperer

Practice casting, practice and practice some more..!

All, I just wanted to validate what has been stated over and over again by many folks, magazines, brochures etc. If you are going to go on a saltwater trip, get out and practice with the rod you are going to use. I know that especially tropical lines won't perform very well in 50 degree...
  3. The Fish Whisperer

NFR BAL X-tended Fit X-chocks Model # 28014

BAL X-Tended Fit X-Chocks ( Pair) Excellent condition. Like new and only used 5 times. Fits extra wide tire spacing of 10 to 17 inches Both come with the rachet wrench Boxes are a little torn due to traveling with the trailer Retail at over $ 100.00 Asking $ 70.00 for the pair
  4. The Fish Whisperer

NFR Reese Towpower Coupler lock

Excellent condition. Used about 5 times. Works great and comes with 2 keys. Fits 1-7/8, 2 and 2-5/16 In. trailers Retail for $ 44.00 new Asking $ 25.00.
  5. The Fish Whisperer

Flats boots repair advice needes

Hi All, I have a pair of Simms boots as shown and the front cap is starting to separate. I will be using them shortly and was wondering what you all might suggest or has found to work for these..?? Thanks so much
  6. The Fish Whisperer

My saltwater back up

System 2 8/9. I take this reel with me on every saltwater trip now as a back up. It is heavy and clunky, but is bullet proof like the System 1 456 I first had for trout fishing. That thing was in the mud etc and never had a problem with it. I think I will keep it..! Do you all remember these...
  7. The Fish Whisperer

Advice needed for Lewis and Yellowstone Lakes

All, We are headed to Lake Hebgen for a week just after Labor Day( 3rd time in 4 years). We stay in Madison Arm and explore from there. I keep my pontoon at the waters edge so I can fish for a few hours and so you may ask.....why would you go anywhere else with Lake Hebgen at your front door...
  8. The Fish Whisperer

Big Hexagania

All, I was out on Pend Oreille Lake a few days ago and this came and landed our seat. I have always seen them in magazines and heard about the famous Merrill Lake hatch, but never have seen one in person. I kept it on the boat until we got in and then put him in the bushes nearby…..pretty amazing.
  9. The Fish Whisperer

Selkirk Lakes advice needed

Hello all, I am headed over to the Selkirk area ( up near Cusick and Ione) and was wondering if it might be worth it to check out some lakes in the early morning before the heat. In a pinch, I could head out to the St Joe. Has anyone ever fished Browns Lake..? Half Moon Lake..? Road up...
  10. The Fish Whisperer

FS/T 1/8 cord of seasoned Alder

All, Looking for someone that might need 1/2 of the 1/4 cord of the seasoned Alder I bought. It is already split into approximately 16inch lengths. I simply don't need all of the wood. I will entertain the idea of a very local delivery in my pickup to an easy drop off. $ 50.00 Thanks, Jamie
  11. The Fish Whisperer

NFR Looking for a good painter in Bothell area

Hello all, I know this is a FF forum, but was just wondering if anyone in or near the Bothell area might be able to recommend or have experience with getting a house painted please. Thank you kindly, Jamie
  12. The Fish Whisperer

Pass Lake observation report

All, My wife and I camped up at Deception Pass State Park this past Sunday through Tuesday. We went by the the lake once or twice and just wanted to pass along ( pardon the pun) that the swallows are really cranking all over the lake. The water clarity is excellent. I did not take a temperature...
  13. The Fish Whisperer

New to PNWFF

Hey All fellow fly fishers, I am new to this site as of today and wanted to introduce myself. Love to flyfish lakes, rivers and saltwater. Not looking for any secret spots.....just looking to learn, chat and hopefully contribute some experiences and knowledge. Thank you, Jamie