1. C

Tippet Lies

Jake- how did your results turn out?
  2. C

FS 15’ Smokercraft w/Honda 15 SOLD!

Cool! Thanks Nick!
  3. C

FS 15’ Smokercraft w/Honda 15 SOLD!

Internet says the Liquid Rollers is discontinued. Any suitable replacements?
  4. C

Five things I learned today from this "truck fell through the ice" article...

I had no idea either! I was like, what? Okay, let's party!!
  5. C

Five things I learned today from this "truck fell through the ice" article...

I went ice fishing with my uncle and cousins last winter on Devils Lake, ND. Interesting experience. We weren't roughing it per se in this Sno Bear. There wasn't much of a concern about dropping through the ice. I was there for 5 days and the hi was 18. No IPAs in North Dakota that I could see.
  6. C

Wanted 6wt rod for streamer fishing in Montana - resolved

Get a 7 weight if it's gonna be an all day deal. Throwing a heavy streamer all day with a 6 sucks.
  7. C

#1....

I was half expecting someone to get all technical and pull some old resident rainbow theory BS they got you on years ago! :D
  8. C

#1....

Great job D.O.!
  9. C

HB 6294.....attempting to ban fur sales

This is good! for now.....
  10. C

Petition to amend and repeal 2023-2024 winter steelhead season on the Olympic Peninsula

I don't have any idea what Rob said because I just skip his posts. There's nothing productive that he adds to conversations that I've ever seen. I'll listen to anyone's opinion, but I just feels like he's wasting my time if I read his post. Sorry Rob
  11. C

Run Etiquette

I did walk up to low-holer when I got to the bottom of the run and simply asked him if he'd been spey fishing long? He said no and I nicely told him the rule of thumb is to start at the top of the run and follow the other people thru. He said he thought it was the opposite so he went below. I...
  12. C

College Football 2023

Pretty tough being a college sports fan right now. I thought the "one and done" deal sucked, but NIL and the Transfer Portal has killed my interest in college football and basketball. I do enjoy watching women's college softball
  13. C

Boat title and value help - 1982 Clackacraft

I'm curious to know why you would want to register it with the state and pay yearly registration costs. Anything unpowered and less than 16' (not sure of length) doesn't have to be registered. I've got two drift boats and have neither of them registered
  14. C

Tippet Lies

The Rio 4X I was using this summer was dogshit. I usually have no issues with the Rio tippet altho the 5X has been prone to flat breaking on bigger fish in the past. I just figured it was me setting the hook too hard. Really curious to see the results.
  15. C726B66D-EA4E-401B-8720-32D5F1602C28.jpeg

C726B66D-EA4E-401B-8720-32D5F1602C28.jpeg

16. F9A349FB-3E49-4119-A778-BB211F880596.jpeg

F9A349FB-3E49-4119-A778-BB211F880596.jpeg

17. C

Show me your tying storage!

Here’s what I have in my wife’s dining room!