2. Fourbtgait

Black bamboo “ugly stick”

Where do you get the bamboo for them?
  3. Fourbtgait

SFR Unloading boat dilemma?

A skin on frame (SOF) canoe or rowboat
  4. Fourbtgait

Black bamboo “ugly stick”

. what I like about this is not just your ingenuity but skill. It simply goes to show it it doesn’t take a $1-2,000 to catch fish
  5. Fourbtgait

Handgun Snake Shot

One more thing to carry as you stumble trying to not get flyline caught on bushes. Hmmmmm snake-proof waders?
  6. Fourbtgait

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Speaking of carrying in woods. While horse packing I carried a Ruger 44 magnum. Not for the bears, but to put down a hurt horse or the person I was riding with if they became to annoying.
  7. Fourbtgait

gear price jumps

Travers should be in on this conversation, he doesn’t pay full price
  8. Fourbtgait

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

I remember this being debated around 90 or so when I lived on the west side before moving to Montana. More people are killed by black bears, even in grizzly country. You just have to learn how to go through the woods, set up camp, etc. Lot of grizzly in the Bob, doesn’t keep people from hunting...
  9. Fourbtgait

Dog Bite On Waders

Our last Lab would fetch the ball once each time you thew it. Period Our current lab wears herself out, though instead of bringing it directly to you, she throws it back at you from 3-4 feet. People get dogs like they do fancy vehicles. Not understanding/realizing the investment.
  10. Fourbtgait

Dog Bite On Waders

My fly rod would have been broken in half, lady would be on notice
  11. Fourbtgait

A Dangerous Time of Year for Wading....

I put off buying a wading staff. Finally at 64 did so to keep from stumbling on rocky bottoms. Wish I had bought one years ago.
  12. Fourbtgait

New solar panel

Makes me think about trading in our Renology 100 watt suitcase. But it can stll give me 25-30 amps on average day
  13. Fourbtgait

4hrs of North Carolina Gems, Silver and Gold

And to think my parents took my brother and I there to dig ruby’s, sapphire's and garnets.
  14. Fourbtgait

What have you done for your boat lately?

Wait. I really like that more than my system. Now wondering if I can adapt it for a raft
  15. Fourbtgait

SOLD! My Neighbor's Boat

If you buy it, i have a truck to pull it. Even let you keep it at my house on the east side
  16. Fourbtgait

SFR In search of decent cargo shorts

Just go back to cutoff jeans
  17. Fourbtgait

The good boat deal thread

FB says Bend, Or. Maybe check CL
  18. Fourbtgait

FishWA App Update

Maybe that you exceeded your limit, with a drone photo showing it?
  19. Fourbtgait

FishWA App Update

If your phone was to old for the last version, I doubt it will work. But might as well try
  20. Fourbtgait

FishWA App Update

Much better system now. Faster