1. K

FS SOLD

80 shipped NEW items.
  2. K

FS SOLD

sold-
  3. K

FS Ross Cimarron C-1

Used but perfect working condition. Old school full frame Ross. Generic (Cabelas) reel bag. Rio or Airflo 30lb backing. Set left hand retrive. 100+10 shipping. Venmo. Family/friends only. Dm me if you would like it.
  4. K

WTT Looking to buy or trade nice reels Super N

I would like to trade or buy nice Abel Super 4N, maybe 4.. 6N.. maybe 6.. and 7/8N, 9/10N. I have some rods, some other reels (Abels Nauti, hardy, CFO..) to trade/trade with cash. If you have something to trade, sale.. PM me. Thank you
  5. K

Affordable Saltwater Reels

Enjoy whatever you have. Just smak it few hours in large container (osmosis) and Then rinse, dry and store it. I have way to many saltwater reels. In general, both type of drag- open and seal-are fine...As long as they work as design! Therefore, to travel few thousend miles I tend to prefere...
  6. K

SOLD!...Hareline 7 packs of Pseudo Hair, Extra select Craft Fur

Shipping tomorrow and will provide tracking. Thank you
  7. K

SOLD!!! New Airflo Bag

One sold. One more available.
  8. K

20 shipped is ok. Just do not need it. Good stuff.
  9. K

Sale on Saltwater Renzetti Vise

Full disclosure: I have no idea who SpawnFlyFish is and I have zero business to support him!!! But I just want to say, I have Master and Saltwater Traveler vises and you can easy tie midges on so called Saltwater Traveler!! Naming them as "Saltwater" is marking gimmick so you buy more vises-...
  10. K

Very fishy natural colors. See image. 25 shipped
  11. K

SOLD!!! New Airflo Bag

I have very nice, solid Airflo "triple fold bag". New, with tags. I am not sure if it is for materials or for lines.. or funny pack? You can fit in there quite a few reels and bunch of heads. Or vise and fly tying stuff. Or whatever you feel like.. quite a few of closed and open pocket. I think...
  12. K

FS Never cast TFO Axiom 2 switch 8 weight 11.0ft

Just like that: New, never tried TFO Axiom 2 switch fly rod. 8 weight. 11'0". 4 piece. $250 (plus shipping if needed, pick up proffered; Portland I will provide more pictures at any angle- if needed. Thank you
  13. K

FS NEW SIMMS Men's Freestone Waders - Stockingfoot - Dark Gunmetal size Regualr L and XXL

I have 2 pairs of last season color Simms Freestone Waders: Regular length LARGE and Regular Length XXL Price is firm $200 each- plus shipping if you cannot pick up around Portland. Both pairs NEW, never taken form the box, never tried.. Factory new. (Image from Internet)
  14. K

NFR What Are You Drinking?

BTW what is so appealing in sharing our private, unimportant nonsense? Modern age syndrome? Mommy, love me!!!! To much today for me, I guess. Guilty as charged. Nonsense.
  15. K

Nice!
  16. K

To much, and less and less picky:-( Currently Martini now, but switching from fall/winter wine season to sumer beers.
  17. K

FS/T New rods: Spey TFO LK ...and Winston B3x..

Reddington SOLD! (elsewhere :-( LK still available!
  18. K

Ok. I will give it one year. Let's see...
  19. K

Thank you for words of support.
  20. K

??? Is it so bad? Or there is nobody on this forum and its time to move sale elsewhere. Old good ebay again:-( Well, that's live. OBO?