Search results

1. S

Dry falls electric motor

Are electric motors allowed at dry falls? I thought the regs allowed it in the past. Is that still in effect? I'm disabled and that would be amazing to be able to do a fishery I enjoyed so many years ago.
  2. S

Splice tape?

Has anyone tried this to tape up the splices on your bamboo rod? Got it at home depot. Clear, non adhesive, very stretchy, sticks only to itself. Leaves no adhesive residue on the rod. I tried it on one of my rods and it worked very well. Haven't quite figured out the trick for easy removal...
  3. S

Tree damage ?---opinions on leaf guard gutter systems? Brands?

This is an addition to the tree damage post. I'll be needing new gutters. My neighbor raves about his new gutters(it's either leaf guard or gutter guard), but the roofer recommends NOT using a capped gutter system. He recommends 4x6 gutters and additional downspouts. My neighbor had capped...
  4. S

Tree damage question

End of Dec I had a tree fall on my house. Damage the back half of the roof, tore the gutters off. The roof is 14 years old. The house is worth in excess of $1m. My question up for input is the ins is offering to cover only the back half of the roof. The shingles probably won't match, so I...
  5. S

Would i be able to row from the mouth of the cascade river back up to the marblemount boat launch?

Never fished up there. I would like to give it a go for kings. So we're talking about the next couple months. Potential for fall coho runs if it works out. I have a 9' pontoon(outcast pac 9000), or a 12' smokercraft I would like to use. I also have a 55lb minn kota I could put on either boat...
  6. S

The 20/20 club-lenice old school

I found this pic recently. Obviously the round tube dates me back to probably the early 2000's. Maybe earlier. There is another thread about lenice fish size. Here's an example of "back in the day". 20+" brown, on a size 20 Griffiths gnat, on 2lb ultragreen. The pic was taken with a $4k...
  7. S

Major score!

Just snagged this off CL. Outcast pac 9000 in excellent shape. Through the frame anchor line, electric motor mount,extra storage on the seat back, came with an anchor, 2 oar leashes, 2 rod leashes, scotty rod holder, and check out the trick wheel set up. All of it is in very good to excellent...