1. Phil Fravel

Hummingbird Fishing Buddy

Thank you Tom. You’ve made a young man very happy
  2. Phil Fravel

Hummingbird Fishing Buddy

Pm sent. I’ll take it. Please pm address
  3. Phil Fravel

Lenice/Nunnally size of fish?

Some of his ashes are on the rock outcropping across from the Lenice sign down by the lake. This would of been his 43 year of fishing the lake
  4. IMG_0880.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

5. Phil Fravel

Thanks, At ya there are some better lakes. But my Dads ashes are at Lenice. It’s a special place to me. And I’ll keep going back. No matter what the fish size.
  6. Phil Fravel

I called the biologist for Lenice a few years back. I had been missing the fish there from the early 80’s and 90’s. And for the past 20 years the lake has been a shadow of itself. He told me that the lake is now stocked for numbers. So fishermen could catch more fish. I personally get...
  7. Phil Fravel

SOLD Outcast Fish Cat 4 float tube

I have a young’s 20 something getting started. I’ll take it!!
  8. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

Thanks Rob. Your a wealth of knowledge 😂. I was able to identify those pretty young. I’m kind of looking for info on the next level. 😜 😝
  9. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

Thanks Dave. This helps a lot!!!
  10. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

Been using that book for years. I was mainly interested in foraging other than mushrooms. I should of stated that.
  11. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

All that the rain promises is a top notch book. Been using it for years.
  12. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

I use promise’s of the rain for mushrooms. Thanks though
  13. Phil Fravel

Foraging Book

Looking for recommendations on a small foraging book. Nothing huge the kind you could keep in your back pocket while hiking. That covers the PNW.
  14. Phil Fravel

Who can tie an ant that floats on it’s side?

Ya know. I should. Great Idea. I will when back in town. I had a few of his years ago. But they are long gone
  15. Phil Fravel

Who can tie an ant that floats on it’s side?

Wow some one who knows the Pickett Oin. The guy who invented the Pickett Pin was the guy who gave me my first fly rod blank back in 1977 and taught me to cork and wrap rods. He then taught my father and I to tie flies. He worked with my Stepmother at Hughes Aircraft in California.
  16. Phil Fravel

What is your favorite size trout to catch

18 to 20. Seem to be the best lb to fire ratio.
  17. Phil Fravel

Rules for Classifieds - REQUIRED READING

Yes I have. I’m “ISO” / In Search Of. I guess I just need to pay the site to purchase on the site or to list what I’m looking for
  18. Phil Fravel

Just trying to buy
  19. Phil Fravel

It will not allow me access to buy