Search results

1. B

Got any bird pics?

Old picture of a bald eagle missing a (dead) trout in a local (Vancouver island) lake. This eagle had to be the most clumsy ever. He missed this trout at dozen times or so, until another eagle showed up and scooped the fish on the first pass. I took 6 or 7 pics of the first eagle passes, and...
  2. 022.JPG

022.JPG

3. B

Please use the "new posts" view...

Awesome advice, thank you. I used to click and scroll each topic looking for new posts. No more! The 'new post" button is my new best friend on PNWFF
  4. B

Southern Vancouver Island beach fishing

Fully agree. I've fished there a few times for -ahem- surperch, and always had a bad feeling for the local vibe. But I had no idea how bad it really was until my daughter started surfing there and told me of horror stories she witnessed first hand. I am no longer fishing there as there are much...
  5. B

My offer for surperch (or anything else on VI) is serious. Just let me know next time you are coming. And as of your SRC detective skills, my hat's off, and I bow to my master! I've been living on south VI since 1996, and I have no idea where you found them! I know 3 good spots, one mid island...
  6. B

Very well done Adam, I live on VI and can attest that very few locals ever do as well as you did, which is very remarkable for a visitor. You are either an outstanding fish hunter or had awesome tips (likely both...) 1 question and 1 offer: Question: Your last src picture seems to be a hatchery...
  7. P1010071.JPG

P1010071.JPG