Search results

1. Sir Homey

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Pucci on the north end of Orcas Island.
  2. Sir Homey

Recommendation for Backpacking the Sierras?

Here’s a good resource to nerd out on, might narrow your search. Good luck, but be wary, gold fever is not to be trifled with 😉 https://flyfishingthesierra.com/eastsierra5.htm
  3. Sir Homey

Sage brush & ‘bows. Central WA tubefest

@Squatchin landed the only brown of the trip. I believe that’s back to back years for him? He has the touch it seems.
  4. Sir Homey

Sage brush & ‘bows. Central WA tubefest

It has become a yearly tradition and it rarely disappoints. We had a little of everything this year - snakes, rain, sun, moon and stars, wildflowers, and lots of wily tenacious ’bows. We took the low road in opting for more strolling and slow rolling than scrambling down the high road. Once a...
  5. yellers.jpeg

yellers.jpeg

6. c-note2.jpeg

c-note2.jpeg

7. camp view.jpeg

camp view.jpeg

8. rainybow.jpeg

rainybow.jpeg

9. physicsoflightandcolorpcc.jpeg

physicsoflightandcolorpcc.jpeg

10. sizzleworm.jpeg

sizzleworm.jpeg

11. dunkinpower.jpeg

dunkinpower.jpeg

12. jiggyleech.jpeg

jiggyleech.jpeg

13. homecoming.jpeg

homecoming.jpeg

14. suuuuuwee.jpeg

suuuuuwee.jpeg

15. trail.jpeg

trail.jpeg

16. finsup.jpeg

finsup.jpeg

17. Sir Homey

Found - Fish Cat stripping apron

If you were fishing a North Bend-area lake recently, likely yesterday, and lost a stripping apron drop me a line and we’ll get it back to you. RSVP with details, including approximate number and size fish you landed 😉
  18. Sir Homey

What's Catching You Fish?

Craft fur minnow strikes again. It was pretty much “last cast” before calling it a day when I got a serious yank. Eventually this gnarly cutt yielded to the net. It looked like it had survived a recent eagle strike.
  19. IMG_9776.jpeg

IMG_9776.jpeg

20. DSCN1922.jpeg

DSCN1922.jpeg