Scouting

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I really don't miss fishing in shitty weather and the conditions in the above pictures. It just looks so cold and miserable. When I lived in Washington we always fished in the winter time weather in shitty weather. If you waited for the weather to improve, you just didn't go fishing.

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
I really don't miss fishing in shitty weather and the conditions in the above pictures. It just looks so cold and miserable. When I lived in Washington we always fished in the winter time weather in shitty weather. If you waited for the weather to improve, you just didn't go fishing.

You missed the modern era of tech clothing unfortunately. I think I am warmer than ever fishing the winter thanks to my gear.

M_D

Top Notch Mediocre Flyfisher
Forum Supporter
I caught my first steelhead here.. late morning.. but yeah, it doesn't feel like the fish are there anymore..

Me thinks Salmo-guan Kenobi was attempting a Jedi mind trick to keep you moving along.....

iu

"....this is not the hole you're looking for...It's nice water but no fish live there....move along...."

:cool:

flybill

Life of the Party
Me thinks Salmo-guan Kenobi was attempting a Jedi mind trick to keep you moving along.....

iu

"....this is not the hole you're looking for...It's nice water but no fish live there....move along...."

:cool:
These are not the droids you're looking for.. Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.. my memory might fail though.. what was I talking about? :cool:

Reactions: M_D

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
Steelheading might not be worth a shit there, however, a good cigar with a shot of rye would ease the pain of not catching anything......rain or shine