So, do you want to be your own boss and live "rural"?

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I have no vested interest in this store other than I buy so my ice cream there.

I have many people say "Man, I wished I could live it where you do!" Well here is an opportunity to live out here and own your own business! Or community is losing the only store and gas pump.

The "Mineral Market" is up for sale!

Screenshot_20221223-111517.png

This is your chance!!!

FB_IMG_1671821910704.jpg
FB_IMG_1671821915783.jpg

Your just walking distance to Mineral Lake, a short drive to Alder lake and Riffe Lake. The Cowlitz River is close! And your about 18 miles from the Paradise Entrance of Mt. Rainier Natl. Park. And many other great mountain life experiences.

So, some bite and make the move!

(It comes with all equipment and all inventory)

Merry Fish-mas!

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I wonder what kind of profit a place like that turns. Those little stores always seem like the kind of place where the family needs to all work there to make it a success.

Here's their FB page if anyone is interested:

Doesn't look like it's listed with an agent or has a price out there anywhere. Just have to contact them and discuss according to the FB comments.

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I wonder what kind of profit a place like that turns. Those little stores always seem like the kind of place where the family needs to all work there to make it a success.

Here's their FB page if anyone is interested:

Doesn't look like it's listed with an agent or has a price out there anywhere. Just have to contact them and discuss according to the FB comments.
So, in talking at length with Chantel, she says it makes money, it is just personal as to business sale. If someone is seriously interested I can provide contact information and share what I know. She is very willing to talk about the business and what, how and who might this be good to own.

She even shared it might be able to put a trailer/tiny house at the back of the store (there is an RV spot). It is 3 lots.

Screenshot_20221223-121247~2.pngScreenshot_20221223-121551.png