March Madness 2024

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Even though I have Kansas winning this game, we'll see if they deserve it what a block that never was!

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
14 - 2 for the first day
Kentucky busted the bracket into the Elite 8
don't feel bad......I had em in the final four. Happy to see the old pac 12 schools get through the first round. Colorado decided to make it close so I managed to pick that one right.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Go UConn. Dominated in the first half today. A little lackadaisical in the second but still ended up with a 40 point win. Should have been 60 but we’ll take it.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Gonzaga KU, either going to be a close, great game, or Gonzaga is going to run away and destroy KU .... Course, I want the close great game with Jayhawks winning, butI have my doubts.

Rock Chalk

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Looks like I nailed it both ways, great close game first half, Zags run away and destroy KU in the second half (or KU destroyed themselves with abysmal shooting).

No Rock in the Chalk:(

RCF

Life of the Party
It was a very competitive game and was fun watching the Oregon and Creighton teams battle it out. 4 quarters and one OT they battled it out. The 2nd OT showed the difference between 2 players scoring almost all of it vs. a team including the bench what could be accomplished. Both teams had a chance to win but the better team finally won.

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
It was a very competitive game and was fun watching the Oregon and Creighton teams battle it out. 4 quarters and one OT they battled it out. The 2nd OT showed the difference between 2 players scoring almost all of it vs. a team including the bench what could be accomplished. Both teams had a chance to win but the better team finally won.
Took me a while to get to sleep afterward, and I'm on eastern time. I have Creighton losing to NC in the final - I lost a little hair last night.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter