I Got A Line Wet

Lue Taylor

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Finally got out to a lake near Pen surprise that only two other boats on the 380 acre lake. Cloudy 41 degrees for most of the day fish from 12 to 5pm. Stared out Bobber fishing with nothing for the first 1.5 hour then I guess the fish got hungry went 12/16 with largest 18 inch 4lb, sorry I do not have many Pictures finally realize that being 78 you do not have the grip anymore so been careful about putting my phone over the water after I drop my trolling motor in the lake. As Clint says: A man got to know his limitations

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpeg
    IMG_1347.jpeg
    802.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
Finally got out to a lake near Pen surprise that only two other boats on the 380 acre lake. Cloudy 41 degrees for most of the day fish from 12 to 5pm. Stared out Bobber fishing with nothing for the first 1.5 hour then I guess the fish got hungry went 12/16 with largest 18 inch 4lb, sorry I do not have many Pictures finally realize that being 78 you do not have the grip anymore so been careful about putting my phone over the water after I drop my trolling motor in the lake. As Clint says: A man got to know his limitations
78? Well you don't act a day over 16..