Just leaving this here - not to start anything

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Only 1 day with lows under freezing between now and then. And one on the 2nd. Here's Mattawa forecast-
1708567890979.png

Does anyone know the current conditions of the previously mentioned lakes? You see how I kept from hot-spotting there? ;) Is it hot-spotting if it's frozen? :unsure:

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Snow in the forecast for Western Washington beginning of next week. Take that sheeeiiit to Eastern Washington please...
I will do my best! I know some on the Eastside that might not like your request... 🤣

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Snow in the forecast for Western Washington beginning of next week. Take that sheeeiiit to Eastern Washington please...
I could use a hand getting my pram flipped back right side up so I can get her floating - I heard a rumor that trout season opens a week from today on many of the CENTRAL and Eastern Washington lakes. Snow? Other than the day we left for SoCal last November, I haven't seen any snow and no freezing rain so I'm cool with some snow and it's expected around the first of March what with the Big Event and the Seeger-Effect™