NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Just the refs on the field I guess, otherwise, why did they overturn the goal line call!!

Suggestion, just try and enjoy a really good game.

Go Chiefs

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I once again wonder why they can't have a sky judge that gets these calls correct when there is an obvious camera angle. They had plenty of time.

I'm not really a fan of either of these teams. But it makes me care less about the NFL every time I see that stuff.

Bass-O-Matic

Life of the Party
I once again wonder why they can't have a sky judge that gets these calls correct when there is an obvious camera angle. They had plenty of time.

I'm not really a fan of either of these teams. But it makes me care less about the NFL every time I see that stuff.
Because they're more focused on cutting away to the bare chested Kelce
A national treasure. You think Swift chose the wrong brother?
View attachment 100528
Obviously

Bass-O-Matic

Life of the Party

I share your pain...

Several reasons here. One is the game is more popular than ever... so (owners think) why spend the money. Two, it will often slow the game down. Three, what you are attributing to corruption is far more likely to be incompetence (trust me) Five... it's painful at times I agree.

I saw a Youtube video with no less than 9 bad calls in the Packers vs Niners game.

My suggestion would be drink more beer get some pom poms and jump up and down often, maybe a scream or two would help also 🤷‍♂️

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Long time Buffalo fans must have nightmares about field goal kickers.

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
Well if KC gets by the Ravens, Tay will have one day to get from Tokyo to Vegas.