NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Going out on a limb there Stoney?

Lol, Way out…..
I’m not a Hawks fan by any means, but they paid a stupid big price for someone who wasn’t the second coming of Ed Reed. 😂
SF

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Wait, Wait, Wait. I thought your were a Seahawks Fan?
Secretly a Cowboys fan it is.

I’m old, so I watched a lot of football before 1976. The Rams and Vikings were my favorite teams. Deacon “secretary of defense” Jones is my all time favorite player. Loved the head slap!
I liked the Cowboys until Jerry Jones showed up. I can’t blame Jimmy Johnson for not wanting to work for him.
SF

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Niners vs Ravens the MNF game of the year.
Son here with his family, hosting Xmas dinner at their place..."how come grandpa is watching TV instead of sitting with us at the table"....
I get it. We might end up being at a non football house for christmas so i may be checking my phone a lot.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Well...
Someone is always offended.
In this case it's a Mod.

So...
My work here is complete.
😁

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’m old, so I watched a lot of football before 1976. The Rams and Vikings were my favorite teams. Deacon “secretary of defense” Jones is my all time favorite player. Loved the head slap!
I liked the Cowboys until Jerry Jones showed up. I can’t blame Jimmy Johnson for not wanting to work for him.
SF
I'm a Seahawks fan, big-time, but I'm just old enough I was an NFL fan before they existed. So my team was the Raiders. So to this day the Steelers are evil (even more so after the Hawks 1st Superbowl!), the Cowboys are the Cowgirls, the Broncos are wannabes and the 49ers...ok, I respected the 49ers, but I rooted for them to lose every time unless it was the Cowboys.
But I loved that Oakland team of the 70s and early 80s. Ken Stabler, Fred Biletnikoff, Cliff Branch, Dave Casper, and all those scary dudes on defense. I even had the Raider Sears letterman jacket with the silver sleeves. Haha!
I also lived in a place that only had Portland TV so that delayed my move to the Hawks fandom. I wasn't a Seahawks fan until 84 and even then not really a big fan until I went to college in 86.
I remember feeling bad rooting for the Raiders in the 83-84 season AFC championship game when they spanked the Hawks. I would've been ok if the Hawks beat them since they were the LA Raiders. Just not the same as Oakland. And Seattle was that spunky team that was hard not to root for.
That first Seahawks Superbowl against the Steelers was rough. We had the whole block at my buddies house. We drank a LOT of beer that day. TVs in the house, the garage, everywhere. Kids all face-painted up. The whole 9 yards.
Glad we finally got one. Might be a while before we get another.

RCF

Life of the Party
Rams are looking decent tonight.

Great to watch McVay. A young coach that is successful and able to make adjustments as necessary especially with all the changes in personnel and coaches the last couple of years.

One can only wish the Seahawks could have a quality younger coach.