EDC…

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
I had a set of those clippers for years (though not and EDC item for me). They were great. Then they disappeared to the great junk drawer in the sky. I should try to find another set.
A.G. Russell if they still have them…

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Besides keys, wallet, and phone, it’s these guys. I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t think the flashlight app is bright enough.
IMG_0925.jpeg

BDD

Steelhead
Some of you guys might benefit from a European Carry-All.

Phone, keys, wallet. That's it.

I appreciate the knife and handkerchief from my youth as all the old timers carried them but three things are enough stuff nowadays for me to keep track of. I'm working more on becoming a minimalist.

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
I left out the handkerchief in my LR pocket because it went through TSA…but it’s there…

Otter

Steelhead
Left front: keys with Leatherman Squirt P4 (amazingly strong tools; I took an Ikea bed apart once), shiva stone
Right front: basic Swiss Army knife and wallet, Kabar Dozier clipped at top
Rear pockets: empty (pickpockets love wallets back there)
Belt: small cellphone in a case
Shirt or jacket pocket: mini first aid kit

1703089166793.jpeg

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
LF - microfiber cloth for glasses, small pouch for VA supplied hearing aids, cell phone that's larger than I wish it was (if I don't have a secure shirt or jacket pocket or thigh side pocket)
RF - car keys, on rare occasions a Swiss Army Tinker.
LR - RF shield wallet (Has a couple of guitar and Dawg mandolin picks in an outside zipper pocket. Has anyone noticed a lot of "hiking" "travel" or "athletic" pants only have a RR pocket? It is uncomfortable when the wallet is on the "wrong" side.)
RR - occasionally a Japanese Tenugui cotton "towel"; only about 8% larger than a standard handkerchief but its longer rectangular dimensions work better as a headband - single layer face cover for my 7 5/8 - 7 3/4 head.
Leg pouch centered on the side seam - cell phone

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
I leave my wallet locked in my truck's ConsoleVault, pull it out when I need it.
Phone is always with me, has all my other licenses on it...when I renewed my CCL, I was told it was acceptable to have a cell pic of it to show instead of the actual license.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I haven't carried a wallet in years. I keep my DL in my console....which has been there for years and hasn't moved.
I carry a debit card, keys, knife. All in front pockets.