NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I had no idea the Taylor Swift effect could be so big, holy moly. By the way that follower count is up another 100k already.

There are a LOT of Swift fans.
I mean, the woman has 270 million followers on Instagram. She's sold over 200 million albums worldwide. Her stadium concerts sell out in minutes for prices that make NFL games look affordable. Her current tour will make well over $1 BILLION in revenue.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
I mean, the woman has 270 million followers on Instagram. She's sold over 200 million albums worldwide. Her stadium concerts sell out in minutes for prices that make NFL games look affordable. Her current tour will make well over $1 BILLION in revenue.

Hey Taylor, I'm single 😁

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Because of Taylor Swift 1000’s and 1000’s of NFL fans now know who he is and how valuable … he’s on the map now.

But I gotta tell you the man knows how to exit…..wardrobe and wheel wise!!!

index.php

1695858489180.jpeg

Attachments

• 1695858124124.jpeg
    1695858124124.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 117

RCF

Legend
Actually her current tour is projected to bring in $2.2 billion.

Divad

Whitefish
Because of Taylor Swift 1000’s and 1000’s of NFL fans now know who he is and how valuable … he’s on the map now.

But I gotta tell you the man knows how to exit…..wardrobe and wheel wise!!!

index.php

View attachment 83767
Hell yeah on the chevelle, nice restomod with probably a ludicrous amount of power.

The multi billion dollar tour is just insane.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
This whole thing is going to blow up spectacularly and I'm here for it