Cell Phone Pics

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
One of my favorite highways (not in the winter tho) US 191 southern Wyoming. The white lines can best be described as Wyoming Guardrails.
Another one dedicated to William Least-Heat Moon.

IMG_4223.jpeg

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
It's pretty crazy looking for sure but seems to be very effective with the interlocking characteristics and timber integration. The stuff they've done the last few years with the same materials and methods has seemed to held up well.

They also kinda look like giant tank traps..

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
It's pretty crazy looking for sure but seems to be very effective with the interlocking characteristics and timber integration. The stuff they've done the last few years with the same materials and methods has seemed to held up well.

They also kinda look like giant tank traps..

Are you referring to my trellis design? No one has this design. It is my original design build… of course some strange simultaneity coulda happened I suppose?

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
Nope, I was referring to the precast concrete rip rap, when I've seen them staged but not yet connected to logs or installed they look like giant tank traps or beach landing defensive structures.

I do like your trellis and to be honest your gardening in general blows me away, impressive every season.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Nope, I was referring to the precast concrete rip rap, when I've seen them staged but not yet connected to logs or installed they look like giant tank traps or beach landing defensive structures.

I do like your trellis and to be honest your gardening in general blows me away, impressive every season.
Thanks i always gardened from the 70’s as a college student. Marijuana is a cool plant that I grew in my one and only dorm room. I admit to doing gardening stuff i have always wanted to do since retiring. Igo even more batsheet than I am if I did not treatgardening like my heart pulse