Got any bird pics?

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was stalking one of my favorites last week - a Northern Flicker. It was moving around in a large bush and I sat there for 10 minutes or longer waiting for it to come out and show itself. It finally took off and I hit the shutter trigger as fast as I could. It moved so fast that the bird was slightly out of focus so I ran the image through an AI focus software which really helped but it does look a bit odd that way. Better than a trashed completely soft image...

https://ronraport.smugmug.com/Nature/Birds/i-WS2xDhp/A

Last edited:

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
BF648628-B49F-4517-A951-65E7A49D1FB9.jpeg
My ex sent me this pic from her neighbor’s house near Skyway/Renton area about a mile from Lake Washington. This pair (lady not shown) has taken up residence on the sidewalk in front of this house for the last 4-5 years. The owner sets out the tub and refreshes the water daily.
6CCC18DA-49C4-4370-B24E-4B072C3DB4FC.jpeg
My current GF’s friend who lives close by also has a pair that has been seasonally residing for the last 4 years.

Fly-by

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
View attachment 60668
My ex sent me this pic from her neighbor’s house near Skyway/Renton area about a mile from Lake Washington. This pair (lady not shown) has taken up residence on the sidewalk in front of this house for the last 4-5 years. The owner sets out the tub and refreshes the water daily.
View attachment 60673
My current GF’s friend who lives close by also has a pair that has been seasonally residing for the last 4 years.
Don't let her catch you referring to her as "current GF".

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Sage Wren on Jumping Cholla.
Nice photo! I'm surprised that it isn't a "jumping Sage Wren" too . . . that's a right spiny perch right there.

RichS

Life of the Party
Spring is well underway here in the mid-Columbai. The Ospreys, Yellow Headed Black birds and shorebirds are back. Most of the eagles and Widgeons have headed north and most of the ducks that just mgrate through like Northern Pintails here are largely past.
IMG_4689.JPG
IMG_4633.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG
IMG_4721.JPG
IMG_4716.JPG