Recent content by wanderingrichard

1. wanderingrichard

Got any bird pics?

Uhhh, yeah with a bit more dusty black in the wings. Dude is maybe 10 inches tall
  2. wanderingrichard

Got any bird pics?

Dunno. It's why am asking here. Soon as I can get a pic of the guy I'll post it . Trouble is, he's damn quick, and really jittery
  3. wanderingrichard

Got any bird pics?

Could use some help. Haven't been fast enough to get a pic yet. This spring we've had a large blue Jay with black wings and head visiting the backyards here. I'm familiar with the eastern Bluejays, but this one has me stymied for I.D. since it's so fast. Could anyone point me to which...
  4. wanderingrichard

Griddle Gang

Fajitas. Everything including the tortillas can be done on one. Since we added the griddle plate to the Ninja Woodfire, it's just handwash in warm soapy water. Our cast iron griddle seldom gets used any more , but treat it like any other cast iron cooking surface.
  5. wanderingrichard

Pizza oven thread

Nice choice on the Ninja. Using our Woodfire more amd more, adding the griddle top, I don't think there is a more versatile , small, electric system out there. And thanks for sharing the Grillskar info. Could use that here, too.
  6. wanderingrichard

Cell Phone Pics

Abby doesn't ruin. She saves. At a casual last count , I think she had 7-8 worlds set up. Keep having to remind her to go back to each one and feed the animals
  7. wanderingrichard

Cell Phone Pics

First glance , I was wondering if they are western hellbenders. Still, glad to see they haven't been erased from the earth yet
  8. wanderingrichard

Cell Phone Pics

Tom, Mine craft fanatics ? Abby is 10 and she's been addicted for at least 3 years, though she only plays in creative mode and doesn't seem to care for the adventurous features.
  9. wanderingrichard

Puget Sound

Awww shit.... Sorry guys I made 2 posts in reply to this. One was asking if the cartoon lady in the pink bathing suit was Amy Wong from Futurama, and the 2nd was a screen grab of her in a bikini . Nether of them posted that I can see. Thus the reason for this post that originally started out...
  10. wanderingrichard

Little Update

Humanity!! FECK YEAH!! _ to quote and paraphrase a certain subreddit title. Glad you've won the opening battle Nick. Remember, its a lifelong journey. Wish my mom would have listened more to her docs instead of ignoring most of them....
  11. wanderingrichard

We got these Zebras coming in....

What's the penalty for stowaway these days ??? Or did it get the free walk on rate ?
  12. wanderingrichard

Non-Fly Switching treble to single hook on small kastmaster

I feel ya Josh. Since the regs demand single point hooks in so many places, why do the makers insist on trebles?? Anyway, was gonna suggest the Siwash, too as well as the Gami Spinner Bait Trailer or even the Big River hooks. Even though the big river has a turned up eye, I've used it to good...
  13. wanderingrichard

We got these Zebras coming in....

Hopefully it didn't reach Old McDonalds Farm and spend the night with the donkeys there.... Wait. I take that back. People pay huge sums for ZeDonks.
  14. wanderingrichard

We got these wolverines coming in...

Sounds like a good thing that small predators are making a comeback. Let's hope we don't have a tragic human/ animal interface
  15. wanderingrichard

gear price jumps

I dunno, for me, they'd have to have solved the "crazing" or "yellowing" issue of the clear section that's been an issue over the last decade or so. I know that the last 2 clear tips I had did that even with proper cleaning . Is there a secret method to prevent it?