1. V

Evan's boat projects: floor replacement

Coming along great
  2. V

Rod Building The Rod Building Thread

Just tell him to wrap it himself 😂
  3. V

Snaps on the corners. Snap in floor covers are becoming more common.
  4. V

Kilchis River

Kilchis and Miami are both very small rivers. Tough to get enough run or elbow room to swing. If you have a boat there's a few runs you could pull over on the Kilchis to do it, but I assume you just fished by the bridge. If you can find space above the bridge...(again difficult as pretty much...
  5. V

Totally get it. Mine mostly gets used for warm water fish...which is mostly dirt bagging it. I'm just thinking for trips to Island Park (Henry's Fork Lake) and stuff where I'd be using fly rods vs gear. The Total Boat isn't as aggressive as something like Awlgrip. I imagine yours is mostly...
  6. V

One thing I'm always concerned about with non-skid and fly lines is stepping on them against the grit. I'm prob going to use EVA on my elevated platforms when I rebuild them just for that reason. My floor is tread plate...so lines are done if they get stepped on it any way.
  7. V

That’s fair. Sometimes…that is the prudent route. Lol
  8. V

I used coat it/gluv it on all of my rivets before putting it back together 12 years ago. Whether it made a difference…who knows lol A new blade goes a long way to making a crappy saw livable. I replaced my Freud non-ferrous blade with a new plywood blade. New blade (despite being the incorrect...
  9. V

NFR Best concerts

It was good. I went to the Nampa show.
  10. V

NFR Best concerts

Saw them Sept 30th. (2nd show at the Sphere) Amazing venue & show.
  11. IMG_4231.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg

12. IMG_4201.jpeg

IMG_4201.jpeg

13. V

There is things they did right…and things I would do different. (And am doing different…i have the same hull in a refit process) Your’e doing fine Evan. Solid rivets are stronger & preferred below the water line. Pop rivets are totally fine above the water line, esp for accessories. I moved...
  14. V

Non-Fly Trask Hatchery.

You guys are using a chamber vac right? Important detail to note.
  15. V

Reel Seat Parts Source?

Winston has theirs made. I’d wait for a call back before finding a diff one.