Recent content by up2nogood

1. up2nogood

Bladder Leak

After dealing with a couple leaks in a bladder on pontoon boats , want nothing to do with anything but bladder-less. Although we are talking somewhat a bit different . Happened to help a friend patch a bladder-less . A bit of aquaseal , and a little accelerant , sets up quickly , back in...
  2. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

My condolences Brute , it’s tough when we lose these precious souls. Nearly 17 ,what a great ride .
  3. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

I’ll second that , tried to read it to my wife , wasn’t very successful.
  4. up2nogood

Second fishing trip in my new truck

Bought new a Superduty 7.3, drove it 16 years , did a great job , but no it would not pull houses off the foundation. Went to a 6.7 Cummins, that 7.3 was no where near that Cummins in towing power , yes I know I’m comparing apples to oranges. :p I would probably still own that 7.3 if it had a...
  5. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Hoping for whatever is cooking !!!!
  6. up2nogood

Wanted Sage XP 5wt 9'0 Fly Rod

I bought the XP on clearance for $300 years ago , 6 weight 2 piece 9’ , if I remember they were $525 . If only I would have known I’d have a 4 , and 5 weight also . :( Also a Winston 2 pc 5 weight IM6 . Those two rods I’ll never part with .
  7. up2nogood

Flashlight?

I’ve had those mini-mag’s for years , can’t beat them .
  8. up2nogood

a good stuff thread?

Going to give these small Rio fly clips a shot fishing unbalanced leeches . I think it will give them the freedom to move ,eliminate the loop knot , and easy change of flies . What could go wrong. 😄
  9. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Totally two different dogs , Moki as said was a yellow lab , that guy was probably the most obedient dog I’ve ever been around , with very little effort. My wife took him to puppy school, after that , there was no other training needed . Hand signals , voice you name it he was all business ...
  10. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

My condolences. I know , it was 17 years between dogs . I felt no dog was ever going to replace Moki our yellow lab . This present one has filled the hole partially, he’s never going to fill it completely. Each dog we have had held a special place in our hearts. This one we have now is pretty...
  11. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

My condolences.
  12. up2nogood

Awesome Dogs of PNW

This was about a 10 second job , I had my back to him on the computer, just happen to hear a rip . 😄Tennis balls are usually less than 5 minutes before he’s got the cover off . Baseballs usually takes him about 10 minutes before he’s got the cover coming off ,
  13. up2nogood

Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

Good research. 😄
  14. up2nogood

Granted the beating happens , but I disagree , the pros are a much higher level , and faster game . They may have played a pro style offense in college, but no where near the skill level of the pros . Big reason they are brought in slower in the pros before they start . Another reason for the...
  15. up2nogood

I never get too excited about QB’s coming out of college, a lot of flops in those top draft choices . Those scouts get fooled , example Purdy , or for that matter Brady , sixth round . Everybody gushing over Maye ,and Williams , time will tell .