Recent content by TheNautiCoug

1. T

Local Lake

Fished this past sunday from roughly 9:30ish to 2:30ish. Good weather, good water temps, some weird fish activity. Had 4 hookups and 2 landed. First one caught around 10:15 and the second caught around 10:30, third hooked up on next cast after that but spit before i could see what fly it...
  2. T

Parabolic sinking lines

I have the rio 4/6/I and it does get to the depths super fast, caught only one fish with it on the top dropper when I was counting it down. I only fish it with a buoyant fly on the point to really get the most action and depth coverage out of it. I should have gotten the 2/4/I I think that...
  3. T

A little Chain Lake action.

8' spring creek pram. I was thinking of taking the tube but I had been fishing out of the tube the previous weekend and the seat starts to hurt my @$$.
  4. T

It actually was the first time using it. I usually use a pink, yellow or pink/yellow fab as the point fly but I figured they were in the 4-5ft depth so i wanted weighted fly on the point so I used an olive blob on the top dropper for something different.
  5. T

What's Catching You Fish?

Brians marabou wigglers and some weird size 14 scud hook thingy I tied up with a marabou tail. The size 14 fly has been deadly effective either on a washing line slow stripped or under an indicator. I posted a trip report with the fish I got into using them this past Sunday.
  6. IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

7. T

Hit up a local lake on Sunday. Pretty much had it all to myself as only a couple other anglers in the morning were trout fishing and they left about an hour after I got there. It was one of the best days I have had fishing where everything caught was not a recent plant. I fished the South...
  8. IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

9. IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

10. IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

11. IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

12. IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

13. IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG