Recent content by Tacovedo

1. Tacovedo

FS TFO Stealth Euro Nymph rods

Putting both up for sale, the 2wt and 3wt. Great rods. Very comparable to many of the $300-400 rods out there. I just don't euro nymph anymore. $200/each - includes shipping CONUS. Paypal or Venmo. Buyer pays PP fees if any.
  2. Tacovedo

Spey Rods (Sage & TFO)

Sage is SOLD pending funds.
  3. Tacovedo

Spey Rods (Sage & TFO)

SOLD - Sage Trout Spey G5 3110 $215 - TFO Pro II 3/4wt 11' $275 - TFO Axiom II Switch 6110 $300 - TFO LK Legacy Spey 7130 All are in great condition.
  4. Tacovedo

AC or DC Raft Pump Recommendations

I've been eying Outdoor Master's The Shark (12v DC) and The Whale (battery/12v DC/AC) for quite a while, though they are not cheap — hence why I've been eying them. But you should definitely check them out.
  5. Tacovedo

FS TFO LK Legacy 5wt 9' $195

Used only a handful of times. In great condition. Great rod, but I have too many 5wts. $195
  6. Tacovedo

Let’s start a trout spey thread

Curious if anyone has experience with the Sage Trout Spey HD in 2wt? I have the 4wt and love it for swinging bigger streamers for winter trout and as a summer steelhead rod. However, I'm looking for something better suited for soft hackles and dries for summer trout. I got to cast the Sage G5...
  7. Tacovedo

Speyapalooza

Looking forward to meeting some of you today. I’m wearing a Family Lines hat. See you soon!!
  8. Tacovedo

Speyapalooza

Sounds like all the spots are taken up. :/ The park has a few RV spots left. I’d just be camping in my truck, so I may just show up and see where I can park. LOL
  9. Tacovedo

Speyapalooza

I called the park and they said that there's 20 something spots reserved for the event. Haven't been able to figure out any more details yet. Left messages with the fly shop and TU.
  10. Tacovedo

3D Boat Printing

That's pretty cool. Printed in 72 hours. Does anyone know how long it takes to manufacture an equivalent sized/style boat with traditional methods?
  11. Tacovedo

Speyapalooza

Excited for this. Is anyone here interested in camping? I left a message with the park to inquire about availability. Could be fun to get a few of us there the night before if there are any spots left.
  12. Tacovedo

New Classifieds Requirement

💯%
  13. Tacovedo

Steelhead Fly Swap

Thanks for putting this together! Had fun tying up the flies and can’t wait to see everyone else’s.
  14. Tacovedo

Steelhead Fly Swap