Recent content by rotato

1. rotato

What have you done for your boat lately?

Sweet Jon!
  2. rotato

FishWA App Update

That signifies rotato’s home water
  3. rotato

Panama

What a great trip! Thank you
  4. rotato

Panama

Gaff sail pompano?
  5. rotato

Non-Fly Bassin

I want to work on my gear for bass game This one ate an unweighted senko Almost under the canoe Lost one similar Felt pretty good for such a cool day Anybody else tossing gear for theses bad boys? Cheers
  6. rotato

Panama

So cool! I can almost taste the tropical air The food looks excellent I transited the canal in the eighties on my pops boat Still remember a lot of jungle imagery and crazy electronics at the duty free shops Is the small gauge train still running along the canal? Peacock bass next? Thanks...
  7. rotato

Can wdfw fly drones?

It just feels invasive One because I feel the I have rights to the air above me for some reason Two the drone was unidentified It’s a new world order I guess
  8. rotato

Los Barriles-DIY Trip

El pirata is delicious if a bit mesquitey We go with Trino jr out of la ribera Walk north from town and fish the big rocks up there for some mixed species fun South of town is sandy and more roosty with others mixed in Actually caught a bonefish down there Have a great time
  9. rotato

Can wdfw fly drones?

So we were out in area 13 fishing blackmouth when a drone flew over the fleet and seemed to hover over each boat. A bit later the wdfw boat just appeared like they do and began to pull a few boats over. Timing was too coincidental Anyways, has anyone observed this behavior? Fishing was...
  10. rotato

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Roger, The epokes are from the eighties and I would consider them a backcountry xcountry ski The others are more modern and have edges I’m actually better with the old gear but my tele turns were shaky The snow was awesome if a bit heavy I wish I brought a snow board so I could rip it Cheers
  11. rotato

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Kept it old school up on the mountain today So sunny
  12. rotato

Puget Sound

Yikes
  13. rotato

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Storm is over at Crystal And so were the crowds Firm but fun! Cheers
  14. rotato

Snow Shred Season 23/24

Man That’s horrible