Recent content by Rob Allen

1. Rob Allen

Inches away from no cougar season

Ok. I guess we'll never see eye to eye. Hunting cougars is a good and wholesome activity and important biologically and ecologically. Not hunting cougars is biologically and ecologically bad. Done with this debate.
  2. Rob Allen

I disagree fundamentally and I believe the constitution does too. American's have hunted and fished since we first got here for both spirt and subsistence it is an absolute right. The constitution does not list our rights it lists limitations on government. Had the founding fathers...
  3. Rob Allen

NFR A Flag Gripe

Absolutely.
  4. Rob Allen

NFR A Flag Gripe

Your description of the colors meanings is excellent, but represents a very small fraction of the American people fortunately. We at least from what I have observed a very weak, and self centered people. Very little bravery and self sacrifice going on.
  5. Rob Allen

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

However, the bill* requires PSE to develop a plan to “achieve all cost-effective electrification of end uses currently served by natural gas”.. That is a plan for a ban on new natural gas customers. Switching from coal to natural gas is the ONLY thing America has done that has slowed the...
  6. Rob Allen

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

In a 52-44-2 vote, Washington’s House of Representatives passed House Bill 1589. Among other things, the bill: Prohibits Puget Sound Energy (PSE) from providing natural gas service to new customers after June 2023; and Removes the requirement that PSE continue serving natural gas to existing...
  7. Rob Allen

It's the right brush now!
  8. Rob Allen

Maybe so, but that is their fundamental and overriding responsibility.
  9. Rob Allen

Anyone who uses the government as a tool to accomplish a political agenda is bad. Our government's exist to protect individuals against the will of the people. Yes, you heard that right. In this situation it is wrong for animal rights idiots to use undue power to effect hunting...
  10. Rob Allen

Bad people are in control. It's that simple. I don't mean people with differences of opinion. I mean bad people. We have to start calling a spade a spade.
  11. Rob Allen

Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

I believe that to be a dishonest reply, but for the sake of the thread and the moderators I'll drop it.
  12. Rob Allen

Please delete this personal attack.
  13. Rob Allen

While I don't know about this situation specifically I agree with you in principle. Emergencies are not an occasion to either surrender rights and freedoms to government nor for government agencies to size more control. A bit late to hope for late season snow but fingers crossed anyway.
  14. Rob Allen

Pickled Eggs, Sausage or Bologna

Always amazed me how many people think that they like pickles when all evidence points to them being inedible.
  15. Rob Allen

The fire that destroyed the forest on the North Umpqua was caused by the power company not checking their power lines after a windstorm. Cost nearly every home on the river.