1. Pddropingpucks

FS Sage Method 8119-4 switch fly rod

Curious if this sold
  2. Pddropingpucks

Yakutat City and Borough - 1

Hell yeah thank you for that post👍👍👍🔥
  3. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

How was your experience up there in Yakutat?
  4. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Thanks Kerry 👍
  5. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Thanks Wayne, because I have them and don’t really use them anymore. I got them in a pinch several years ago.👍 Paul
  6. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Yeah Yukatat that’s where I’m headed. That’s what I read up as well. Just a couple big maybe oversized bags. Sounds like people Have been doing this for some time. Nothing new. But thought I’d raise the question. Everyone is getting ready for hibernation up there and it’s amazing how booked...
  7. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Hey Kerry did you have any issues with shipment timing? Do you allow several weeks? Any lost goods? Thanks again !!! happy thanksgiving Paul
  8. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Thanks I thought about that. Shipping seemed high. But I have not looked into ups. Parallel to what you have done I’m am going to Alaska. My lodging is reserved, I should reach out to them about your suggestion. One local, shared people do it all the time, so that’s a positive. I’m sure they do...
  9. Pddropingpucks

Pontoon travel

Curious about people who have traveled by airplane with a generic low cash pontoon. I would check it in with baggage (outcast boat bag) hoping the breakdown oars fit or tether to the bag?? Pay the over weight or extra baggage fee. 50-100$$???? Should I expect issues, airport back lash, more...