Nick Clayton's latest activity

• Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread WA Online License Purchase.
    Yes, let's rally against the state for things that are totally in it's control, like the resident trout fishing in streams, lakes...
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton reacted to Billy's post in the thread CP with Like Like.
    I was in the mood to kick around a bigger lake. The sights and sounds of spring did not disappoint. Billy 🍻
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread CP.
    Still doesn't rule out the possibility they were hearing him ;)
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton reacted to troutpocket's post in the thread CP with Haha Haha.
    I can provide an alibi for @Irafly ;):unsure:
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread Brush Table?.
    Not sure why one would need to be a commercial tier to want to make their own brushes. I make a ton of brushes every year and use them...
  • Nick Clayton
    I dont know much about fishing on the Columbia but my initial thought is that with use in such a large river, I'd opt for more juice if...
  • Nick Clayton
    I've looked at the Garmin casually online, but not too in depth and don't personally know anyone with experience with one. If you have...
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread Puget Sound.
    Fairly slow for us overall. There was no issue finding fish, but getting them to even look at flies was often frustrating. They were...
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton reacted to Jake Watrous's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I love these threads, but no post as much as this one, read in the voice of Dr. Seuss.
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread Tuna 2024.
    Count me in the non slip loop camp. It's all I've ever used for tuna
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton replied to the thread Puget Sound.
    Seems like a slick way of keeping em on the east side of the sound....I dig it!
  • Nick Clayton
    Nick Clayton reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Careful Nick, if word gets out action's heating up with Buzz Bombs, Lincoln Park will be mobbed with folks hoping to catch Pinks and the...
  • Nick Clayton
    4-6' of 25 lb flouro looped directly to the line. Eazy peazy
  • Nick Clayton
    I have used the Bimini for line/backing connection, and that's what I was referring to in my earlier post. For line to leader, I use...