Mukman's latest activity

• Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Herkileez's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
    My wife and I have been together almost as long as Sirhan Sirhan has been in jail (I don't know who'll be out first)) I was looking...
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Mossback's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to bobduck's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
    This took me way too long to figure out but it reminds me of a college basketball game I watched that was in Pullman and when the three...
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to BriGuy's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
    One for all you entomologists or hobbyists...
  • Mukman
    Mukman replied to the thread NFR Humor.
    Son: “Dad, I can’t go to sleep, the bougie man is under my bed.” Dad: “Don’t you mean the boogeyman?” Voice from under the bed...
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Mukman
    I am a sychic. For instance, right now I know you’re thinking, “It’s psychic, you idiot”.
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Shawn Seeger's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Mukman
    My ex called me and said she wanted to get back together!! I just can’t believe my good luck!! Last week I won the lottery, and now...
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to Shawn Seeger's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • Mukman
    I found $20 in the parking lot, and I thought “What Would Jesus Do?” So, I turned it into wine.
  • Mukman
    Mukman reacted to bobduck's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
    True story....I took my grandkids fishing when they were very young. They had gotten cute little fishing poles so I stopped at a...
  • Mukman
    I found a random piece of plastic on my garage floor that looked like it broke off of something. I put it in my work bench...
  • Mukman
    My doctor said I might die because I accidentally consumed clay. Candidly, I’m shitting bricks.