Recent content by joefromchicago

1. J

NFR Humor

When I was a kid, I was considered posh because I had a Play Station and a dad. Not in the same house. I'm not loyalty. People can't drive you crazy if you don't give them the keys.
  2. J

What are you listening to?

Thanks for posting.👍
  3. J

The Emerald Dawn: Out of time 23+ minutes of mellotron soaked prog heaven featuring the guitar of Ally Carter and the keyboards and strong, pure voice of Tree Stewart. I am truly smitten by this woman's singing.
  4. J

Bill Nelson: 'Beyond these clouds the sweetest dream' A live solo guitar piece taken from a 2015 performance in a small room,"They told me it was going to be intimate.....it's bordering on the erotic",he grins and then proceeds to lay down a gorgeous melody of sustained guitar notes over a...
  5. J

NFR Humor

Unintended humor: At the site of an automobile accident in a roundabout in Washougal, a car went through a display of the city's name, altering it to Wash al. Is Al dirty?😯
  6. J

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

There's someone who gets it, men, yeesh!😎
  7. J

Tu-Ner Just learned they are playing a gig near me in a month so am getting totally stoked for that.
  8. J

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

...think I saw some homeless people, too.😉
  9. J

NFR A Flag Gripe

...or a Cuttie.
  10. J

NFR Humor

Sheboygan!!!😉😎
  11. J

NFR Humor

Long Island: Lawn Guyland From a drag racer who came from there.
  12. J

NFR Humor

Only in America!😉
  13. J

Timberline Lodge Fire

In related news, Timberline Lodge announced that, for the foreseeable future, non-smoking rooms will  not be available at this facility.😉
  14. J

Got any bird pics?

So that's what those fish were. As a kid, a local creek would be packed with those red-striped fish and we never could figure out what they were.
  15. J

Timberline Lodge Fire

Latest news is fire was confined to the outside only. Lodge is expected to re-open Sunday.